Sign in to follow this  
NewsFeeder

Cheers and Gears Automotive News Updates Newsletter

large.24135485_1416203705175342_15728755

Latest News

Volkswagen Beetle Could Be Reborn As An EV
We know that the current Volkswagen Beetle will soon be heading off to the great parking lot in the sky sometime next year, and that a direct replacement will not happen. But there is talk about br…
3 comments

Rumorpile: U.S. Envoy Proposes Zero Tariffs Deal To German Automakers
The threat of a 20 percent tariff on vehicles exported from the European Union has a number of automakers panicking. But that tariff could be taken off the table if the EU removes their tariff on v…
9 comments

Sales Figure Ticker: June 2018
Companies (Quarterly): General Motors Co. - Up 4.6% (758,376 Vehicles Sold This Quarter, 1,474,170 Vehicles Sold This Year) Companies (Monthly): Mitsubishi Motors North America - Up 46.2% (11…
18 comments

2019 Ford Fiesta ST Line Offers the Looks of the ST, Minus the Performance
The Ford Fiesta ST has been a favorite of many as it offers impressive performance that won't drain your bank account. But for some people, they just want the look of the ST. Ford will soon have a …
16 comments

Tesla Finally Reaches The 5,000 Model 3 Production Goal A Few Hours After the Deadline
Tesla has finally done it. Over the weekend, the company hit their milestone of producing 5,000 Model 3s in a week only a few hours after the deadline set by CEO Elon Musk - the end of the second q…
10 comments

Latest Reviews

Review: 2018 Hyundai Accent SE vs. Kia Rio EX
I found myself in a bit of quandary when it came to writing the review for the 2018 Hyundai Accent and Kia Rio. Both of these models have been redesigned recently and despite the different exterior…
3 comments

Quick Drive: 2018 Genesis G80 Sport AWD
Sport is one of the most misused terms in the automotive segment. It could mean that a vehicle has been given a once-over in terms of the engine and suspension to give it an edge. But it could also…
3 comments

Review: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti
Trying to review an Alfa Romeo vehicle is difficult as I found out with the Giulia Quadrifoglio. There were parts of model that I found to be quite amazing and worthy of putting it on my year-end f…
5 comments

Quick Drive: 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road Double Cab
(Author’s Note: Before you ask, no this isn’t a typo. I really did drive a 2017 Tacoma in 2018. Due to some circumstances, the Tacoma took the place of another vehicle at the last minute. I didn’t …
6 comments

Review: 2018 Ram ProMaster 2500 Cargo 159" Wheelbase - High Roof
(Author's Note: As was pointed out to me on Facebook, the diesel engine is nowhere to be seen on the consumer site or the configurator. Yet, it appears in FCA's media materials. In an email sent th…
5 comments

Click here to view our privacy policy

CheersandGears.com - Established 2001

P.O. Box 17974, Pittsburgh, PA 15235

You can manage your subscription settings at the following link

*|unsubscribe|*

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us