Sign in to follow this  
tosil

IMPALA

8 posts in this topic

Just missed the Impalla compatition, work got in the way, but here's what I would like to see on Zeta.....

Posted Image

Edited by tosil

WOW!

1st of all it's IMPALA with one "L"

2nd of all, HOLY CRAP! great sketch dude, by far the best I've seen for Impala. You give modern retro a new meaning just like the Camaro concept does. GM should hire you right away!

awesome ideas... really great with the psuedo-fins... and that interior is amazing...

but the beltline is kinda high... and i see waaaayyy too much camaro in it... its a good place to start but... there needs to be more differentiation...

awesome drawing skills tho... you've got talent

Wow, a great start! I would like to see the front end less like the Camaro though. Other than that, looks really good, and I like the 3 tail lights per side!

That rear end is pretty cool. I love the subtle fins. That interior is also a nice modern take on a retro one.

great concept...I just think the nose needs to be a little less Camaro-ish....other than that...A+

This looks pretty good. A lot of people are modifying the Camaro concept front end for their Impalas. I'm not sure about that part of it. If a Camaro front end becomes a "new Chevrolet face" across the line, it will set a new precedent, and not a good one, imo.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this