X-class overview from Esquire UK

On 10/9/2018 at 12:55 PM, balthazar said:

People said the same thing about tiny, tinny miserly Euro cars when gas was 33-cents here. Then they became increasingly available and buyers found appeal in them. 

If Rollers, Bentleys, A8s and 5000lb s-classes can find buyers, just think what an imminently more capable, comparatively luxurious and far more exclusive F-150 Platinum could do over there.

Sadly I think a certain anti American bias exists in Europe that would hinder this from happening. 

In a real way a part of me would rather have the F series platinum also.

On 10/9/2018 at 1:12 PM, Cmicasa the Great said:

I said it once and I'll say it again.. outside of the S-Class, GL-Class, AMG, SL, and upper EClass models.. Mercedes  interiors are no better than my Impala LTZ's interior. I mean it too. There is NOTHING inside that suggests that "this car costs $20K more than a mainstream vehicle." Its why I always find myself perplexed.. confused.. when comparisons are made between say a CTS and an E-Class.. and the reviewer, usually from Motor Trend, says the Benz interior is better. I'm like are we looking at or sitting in the the same car. In terms of this I've been in the High Country, Denali, Limited, and Big Horn.. and This is in no way looks to be on their level in terms of LUXURY

Denali is just the bomb...

On 10/9/2018 at 2:01 PM, dfelt said:

https://www.dailymotion.com/6bf8e0e4-c9ef-4f9b-82a5-efe8dab194fa 

You talking about this video?

:roflmao: Americans do whatever Americans do, Incest! :roflmao:

What a douche bag, no wonder they lost their empire. Clearly not interested in living life.

Say what you will about West Virginia and inbreeding but Appalachia is probably the one part of the world the US military does not want to invade. 

Link provided broken.

On 10/13/2018 at 5:02 PM, A Horse With No Name said:

Say what you will about West Virginia and inbreeding but Appalachia is probably the one part of the world the US military does not want to invade. 

Link provided broken.

Bummer, sorry it did work but the web site seems to kill their older pages.