Sign in to follow this  
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Corvette Z06 vs. Ford GT

5 posts in this topic

Northstar    11

488RWHP is really impressive for the Z06.

It's hard to tell who won the first couple because of the traffic, but the Z06 definetly won the last one. It would be a hard choice if I had to chose one, the other day I saw a GT (and heard it at WOT) and it was just sick, made my GTO sound wimpy in comparison.

Mr.Krinkle    0

the 06 pulled away every single time. theres something to be said for making a 150+k car look like its going in reverse at those speeds.

although, the corvette driver looked like he definately knew what he was doing whereas the gt40 guy had enough money to get a car he had no idea what to do with it. except pick up girls. which aint so bad either.

theres a vid of an 06 pulling away from a gallardo, same type of situation, the rolling start. the best thing about that clip was the windows in the gallardo. you couldnt even hear the monster v8 flying past him when he rolled them up. now thats quality.

MyerShift    7

488RWHP is really impressive for the Z06.

It's hard to tell who won the first couple because of the traffic, but the Z06 definetly won the last one. It would be a hard choice if I had to chose one, the other day I saw a GT (and heard it at WOT) and it was just sick, made my GTO sound wimpy in comparison.

What's WOT?

I won't know unless I ask, I'm guessing it relates to reaching maximum revs of the engine.

El Scorcho    0

What's WOT?

I won't know unless I ask, I'm guessing it relates to reaching maximum revs of the engine.

Wide-open throttle.

Who else is up for an abbreviation index/FAQ? I'm willing to work on it, if someone else would like to, too.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this