Sign in to follow this  
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

5TH GEAR - 2007 JAGUAR XK

5 posts in this topic

KaliRover    0
Very nice, and I agree, this car could have been a bit more radical... although I did see it at the autoshow, and it does look fine as is, but it wouldn't have hurt to have had a bit more aggressive design cues ihere and there... + the extra hp that the Vantage get's...

The O.C.    2

The British mags are RAVING about this car......(they are very much self-promoting when it comes to British cars) but I just don't see it.

I think it's okay....a handsome car.....but I don't think it has as much visual impact as the previous generation car did....and while the new interior is probably much improved as far as fit-and-finish and ergonomics, it looks incredibly boring and generic to me.

I think the current BMW 6-series coupe has WAY more visual impact (most of it really good and stunning) and love the hunkered down look of this car and the aggressive way it goes down the road. Also, I happen to feel that the interior of the 6-series is a work of ART....way more adventurous and pleasing than the bland XK.

Flybrian    0

I've seen a new XK. Its nice, but as O.C. said, not as distinctive as the last one. Its lost its quaint British charm.

As far as the 6er, that doesn't impress me either. The 1985 Continental called and it wants its trunk back.

pow    106

It isn't techy and flashy enough for German-buyers. The new money would rather have some bling and high horsepower figures than an all-aluminum body. The Jag is something you have to explain to a friend.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this