William Maley

Hyundai News:Hyundai and Kia Get Served A Class-Action Lawsuit

8 hours ago, dfelt said:

WOW, No wonder you have to replace your car every year, that mass of prickly steel wears a hole in the seat. 😮 

Not shocked that my point was missed.  THOSE ARE NOT MY KEYS.  :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, A Horse With No Name said:

It explains the burr up his butt when it comes to electric cars.

It has to be something else because those are not my keys.  Gee... I wonder what it could be... hmmm...

Edited by ocnblu

20 minutes ago, ocnblu said:

It has to be something else because those are not my keys.  Gee... I wonder what it could be... hmmm...

Looks like a Chevy key with the black head in there...but there a lot of other keys on that chain.    Hmm...maybe all the keys in your pic is a reference to the GM ignition issue? 

I go for minimal with my keys--only one on mine--my house key.  IMG-0766.JPG

Edited by Robert Hall
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, oldshurst442 said:

Im mad as hell and Im not gonna take it anymore!!!

you are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and peoples. there are no nations. there are no peoples. there are no russians. there are no arabs. there are no third worlds. there is no west. there is only one holistic system of systems; one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting  interwoven, interacting, multi-variate, multi-national dominion of dollars. petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, reichmarks, rins, rubles, pounds, and shekels. it is the international system of currency which determines the totality of life on this planet. that is the natural order of things today. that is the atomic and sub-atomic and galactic structure of things today!

am I getting through to you, mr. oldshurst442? you get out your laptop, or your smartphone, or your tablet, fire up your keyboard fingers, log into this forum board and screech about america and canada and democracy. there is no america. there is no canada. there is no democracy. there is only GM and ford and FCA and VW, BMW, nissan, and toyota. those are the nations of the world today. what do you think the russians talk about in their councils of state - karl marx? they get out their linear programming charts, statistical decision theories, minimax solutions, and compute the price-cost probabilities of their transactions and investments, just like we do. we no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies, mr. oldshurst442. the world is a collage of corporations, inexorably determined by the immutable by-laws of business. the world is a business, mr. oldshurst442; it has been since man crawled out of the slime. and our children will live, mr. oldshurst442, to see that perfect world in which there's no war or famine, oppression or brutality - one vast and ecumenical holding company, for whom all men will work to serve a common profit, in which all men will hold a share of stock - all necessities provided, all anxieties tranquilized, all boredom amused...

4 minutes ago, Blake Noble said:

you are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and peoples. there are no nations. there are no peoples. there are no russians. there are no arabs. there are no third worlds. there is no west. there is only one holistic system of systems; one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting  interwoven, interacting, multi-variate, multi-national dominion of dollars. petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, reichmarks, rins, rubles, pounds, and shekels. it is the international system of currency which determines the totality of life on this planet. that is the natural order of things today. that is the atomic and sub-atomic and galactic structure of things today!

am I getting through to you, mr. oldshurst442? you get out your laptop, or your smartphone, or your tablet, fire up your keyboard fingers, log into this forum board and screech about america and canada and democracy. there is no america. there is no canada. there is no democracy. there is only GM and ford and FCA and VW, BMW, nissan, and toyota. those are the nations of the world today. what do you think the russians talk about in their councils of state - karl marx? they get out their linear programming charts, statistical decision theories, minimax solutions, and compute the price-cost probabilities of their transactions and investments, just like we do. we no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies, mr. oldshurst442. the world is a collage of corporations, inexorably determined by the immutable by-laws of business. the world is a business, mr. oldshurst442; it has been since man crawled out of the slime. and our children will live, mr. oldshurst442, to see that perfect world in which there's no war or famine, oppression or brutality - one vast and ecumenical holding company, for whom all men will work to serve a common profit, in which all men will hold a share of stock - all necessities provided, all anxieties tranquilized, all boredom amused...

Funny!!!

Your rant starts with this song 

Since I was born they couldn't hold me down
Another misfit kid, another burned-out town
I never played by the rules, I never really cared
My nasty reputation takes me everywhere
I look and see it's not only me
So many others have stood where I stand
We are the young, so raise your hands
They call us problem child
We spend our lives on trial
We walk an endless mile
We are the youth gone wild
We stand and we won't fall
We're one and one for all
The writing's on the wall
We are the youth gone wild
Boss screamin' in my ear about who I'm supposed to be
Getcha a 3-piece wall street smile and son you'll look just like me
I said "hi man, there's something that you oughta know I'll tell ya Park Avenue leads to 
Skid Row

Then it leads to this song!!!

We're right, We're free, We'll fight, you'll see!!!

Welcome to C and G folks...reality is apparently irrelevant here.

39 minutes ago, ocnblu said:

Something in the drinking water in Pennsylvania. Perhaps?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, A Horse With No Name said:

Welcome to C and G folks...reality is apparently irrelevant here.

Reality is complex. 

5 minutes ago, balthazar said:

You got that backwards.

Whatever. 

Message still stays the same. 

4 minutes ago, Intrepidation said:

engys_new_chair_looping.gif

UAW workers?  Part of their collective bargaining agreement?

Perhaps Unifor union reps...

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, balthazar said:

You got that backwards.

Actually I agree.

19 minutes ago, Robert Hall said:

Reality is complex. 

You seem to have no issues with it.

2 hours ago, oldshurst442 said:

Yet they buy crappy Hyundais and Toyotas and VWs...

And Mercedes Benzes and Audis (part of VW) and Bimmers...

And Nissans...

To my knowledge, all these car companies all had there share of crappy, non-reliable products. Some of them even killed people with their greedy schemes.

Yeah! Like GM!  

So...

Try again! 

deaths caused by gm's ignition switches: 124

deaths caused by hyundai's engines: 0

hmmmm.... 

Edited by Blake Noble

17 minutes ago, Blake Noble said:

hmmmm.... 

I am an equal oportunity asshole...I can avoid GM and Hyundai both...

2 minutes ago, ocnblu said:

Oh I have stories but I won't tell them.

What happens in Lancaster stays in Lancaster....does not have the same ring as Vegas. 

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Blake Noble said:

hmmmm.... 

Death caused by Toyota/Lexus unintended acceleration  sticky pedals/wrong floor mats...

hmmmm....

I guess things went over your head too?

Oh well, you cant win them all...

Edited by oldshurst442

11 minutes ago, FAPTurbo said:

i guess GM ignition recalls are a non-starter here...

Funny!!!

Here is another song for that...

Maybe Mr Blake could actually see the humour in the previous songs I chose for his rant as well...seeing that he accuses me of the joke going over my head, but apparently he doesnt see the parallels in the lyrics of  both hair metal songs that coincide with his ranting/joking to me...   

21 minutes ago, oldshurst442 said:

Funny!!!

Here is another song for that...

Maybe Mr Blake could actually see the humour in the previous songs I chose for his rant as well...seeing that he accuses me of the joke going over my head, but apparently he doesnt see the parallels in the lyrics of  both hair metal songs that coincide with his ranting/joking to me...   

how much pot do you have to smoke, how much acid do you have to drop, and how many mushrooms do you have to eat before "network" syncs up with twisted sister?

you might want to check into your local emergency room

1 hour ago, oldshurst442 said:

Death caused by Toyota/Lexus unintended acceleration  sticky pedals/wrong floor mats...

hmmmm....

I guess things went over your head too?

Oh well, you cant win them all...

lol is that really apples to oranges?

deaths (out of the 124 total) caused by driver error in gm ignition switch recall: 0

deaths caused by driver error in toyota's unintended acceleration issue almost ten years ago: probably all of them 

10 minutes ago, Blake Noble said:

how much pot do you have to smoke, how much acid do you have to drop, and how many mushrooms do you have to eat before "network" syncs up with twisted sister?

you might want to check into your local emergency room

The only smoke is coming off the rear wheels of the Trans Am in his sig line. He is that goofy naturally without chemical enhancement. 

11 minutes ago, Blake Noble said:

lol is that really apples to oranges?

deaths (out of the 124 total) caused by driver error in gm ignition switch recall: 0

deaths caused by driver error in toyota's unintended acceleration issue almost ten years ago: probably all of them 

HA!
Those were not driver error...
But yeah...
whatever.
Listen Blake Lively...
I already got into trouble with you last year or so, my posts got deleted  because you were trolliing, the same way you are now...
You told me you were a journalist and I insulted you to the point where Drew erased my posts, gave me warnings...

You are here to seek revenge because I made you look like an idiot the last time...

Drew cares more to protect his posse than actually weed out the shyte that people like you spew...

Im probably going to get another warning and this post is gonna get erased...
But in short

Image result for Fuck off

If you cant see some parallels with the lyrics of both songs from Twisted sister and Skid Row made in jest to you, then I cant help your that you just may have a stick up your ass!  

Then to boot, you insult me...
You call me a druggie...lkike why?   What the phoque is your problem?

I was banned the last time I was here about 9 Months ago, for far less than what you just did....that is why I stopped posting...
Now...its easy for me to stop coming in  here, and you and your posse could rule this kingdom free from me...

9 minutes ago, Intrepidation said:

i liek where this thread is going.jpg

Ask your phoquing buddy...

Edited by oldshurst442

22 hours ago, FAPTurbo said:

lol GM couldn’t even make ignition switches properly and people here say Hyundai is somehow bottom of the barrel...

Still dazed and confused at they reasons why the ignition switch thing ever occurred. It was proven that the inclusion of billions of keys and a bunch of bullsh!t on the the key ring was what led to the issue.. I guess in truth GM should have tested their ignition switches to a point that the device could have held the weight of an 3 month old before they released the vehicles. But that's pretty much a moot point.. as they fixed the issue a decade ago and went a step further in equipping a great deal of their line-up with key-less ignition..

GO FAP 😂 on that. Preferably with the door locked and a box of Kleenex ready and waiting

• Thanks 3