Sign in to follow this  
NOS2006

Viper SRT-10 Coupe

Posted Image

Just changed a few things.. taillights darkened, no more side exhausts (replaced by a small accent line extended into rear bumper), modified shape on previously rectangular rear side-marker, and fixed the crease from the spoiler (ends at the bumper instead of continuing down).

Figured I'd share although I hardly touched it. Ooh, I made the brake calipers body-color, too, instead of red like they were.

i like what youve done to it... ive always seen the viper as the lamborghini to the corvette's ferrari... like lambo as in countach era... crazy over the top designs to make up for the lack of heritage that the vette has... but dodge has started to clean up the viper in recent years... as lambo has done with its cars... and im happy to see the cleaner shapes... but its still no vette...

Looks pretty good. I like the black tails.

You would :AH-HA_wink: :P

In response to 04monteintimidator:

I feel the Viper has done its job in looking better and more masculine than the respective Corvette in the Viper's 2nd and 3rd (current) generations. I can't wait to see the upcoming more powerful, facelifted (rumored at least) 2008 Viper.

yeah thats what i was saying... the viper definitely looks better then the C5... no question... the C6 is a step in the right direction but the viper does still have the edge on it

my take on a VIPER....next gen shorter, more Cobra muscle feel, and a bit more old school classic racing car looks to it, I missed a few things in the chop tho...but you can see wat I was doing, I think :

Posted Image

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook