William Maley

Ask Me About: 2019 Buick Regal GS

1 hour ago, surreal1272 said:

Someone got seriously ripped off if they paid $32K for a Soul! That salesman was doing the cocaine celebration dance for real after that customer left. My wife's is the exact same as the one I took almost two years ago cross country. The book on the this one is right at $16K (only 23K miles on a 2015 helped) so we got a good deal that doesn't start anywhere near underwater financially. She is happy which makes me happy. I was plotting a serious act of destruction against her old HHR so I am glad that don't have to get rid of any evidence lol.

You say act of destruction...back in the day a few of the guys who ran the shredder at Buckeye Steel would make cars disappear for a modest fee. Co worker got tired of paying on his camaro...it disappeared...never to be heard from again.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, surreal1272 said:

Are you drunk? You are the one who invited me to this site years ago when most of us here were on the MT forums. 

For the record, the crazy talk started with you and it still continues. You also don’t understand the concept of a “joke”. Stop it BUB. Just stop it. This is about the GS and not about your delicate sensibilities where criticisms of GM are concerned.

😎😂😂😂😎

Its really not. I just don't like car payments.. same as U apparently. And the whole not knowing who U were and calling U "pet names" was my just joking with U Kitty Kat 😹😘

Edited by Cmicasa the Great

Look I went all out and explained my point of view on the Regal GS. I love the car's handling, looks, and interior.. just think  the engine could be more powerful. As a daily driver it would certainly suffice. Possibly more so than even my Impala, which is fast on its own with an earlier version of the 3.6L. In a smaller car.. hell in the Camaro RS.. it works.. is a quick lil whip.. but I just think that if the GS is the TOP.. the TOP performance vehicle in the Buick line it should be afforded the TT3.6L.

The Kia is not my thing. I find it weird looking, derivative, its a Hyundai, which I hate almost as much as Toyota, if not equally.. and if I wanted a NEW RWD Sedan for almost $40K I'd just go get a Charger RT.. if NEW wasn't a necessity.. I'd go get a used '14-16 CTS-VSport.. a used '16-17 Chevy SS.. a used '13 CTS-V.. So many options. 

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Cmicasa the Great said:

Look I went all out and explained my point of view on the Regal GS. I love the car's handling, looks, and interior.. just think  the engine could be more powerful. As a daily driver it would certainly suffice. Possibly more so than even my Impala, which is fast on its own with an earlier version of the 3.6L. In a smaller car.. hell in the Camaro RS.. it works.. is a quick lil whip.. but I just think that if the GS is the TOP.. the TOP performance vehicle in the Buick line it should be afforded the TT3.6L.

The Kia is not my thing. I find it weird looking, derivative, its a Hyundai, which I hate almost as much as Toyota, if not equally.. and if I wanted a NEW RWD Sedan for almost $40K I'd just go get a Charger RT.. if NEW wasn't a necessity.. I'd go get a used '14-16 CTS-VSport.. a used '16-17 Chevy SS.. a used '13 CTS-V.. So many options. 

CTS V Sport FTW if we allow used.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, A Horse With No Name said:

CTS V Sport FTW if we allow used.

and U would have one of the slickest, most luxurious sports sedans on the planet.

20 hours ago, Cmicasa the Great said:

and U would have one of the slickest, most luxurious sports sedans on the planet.

One of the very best as any price....or from any time period.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook