regfootball

DRIVEN: 2019 Chevrolet Blazer LT AWD 3.6

1 hour ago, Potluck said:

Can someone show me where this supposedly looks like a camaro?

Your Wish is our command!

image.png

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Potluck said:

That's a bit of a stretch

See the source image

There same color and a true 2019 camaro against the 2019 Blazer. They clearly have family traits.

From the front end nose with lights to the rear quarter panels and glass you can see the consistent traits.

I sort of test drove a blazer again and I realized I must have really been having a bad day when i did that first test.  It's a decent vehicle.  It sure is more refined than the Edge.  That said, I still believe all across the model line, it is overpriced and packaged stupidly.  I'll throw some new notes up when i get a chance.  I must have some bipolar in me that when i drove it the first time it really set me off.  It was also quite cold that first time that day, and perhaps it wreaked havoc with how the car drove.  I would not fault anyone for getting one, its just still is it your cup of tea.  The v6 impressed me more this time around.  Quite the speedy little crossover, actually.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Social Stream

• Similar Content

• By Drew Dowdell
      Ford will be showing their Mustang inspired EV SUV on November 17th ahead of the LA Auto Show.  We still don't have a name for the upcoming vehicle, but Ford has recently trademarked the name "Mach-E" and "Mustang Mach-E". Could this be a name for this new EV crossover? Time will tell. What you can see from the sketch is that it will have Mustang-like tail lights and headlights, plus a swept back, coupe-like roof line and a long hood. 
      We do know an approximate range per charge of 370 miles on the WTLP cycle, which is slightly more optimistic than the EPA cycle.  Ford also recently announced the creation of the FordPass Charging network, a way to take the worry out of range anxiety.  We expect we'll hear even more about FordPass Charging Network at the November 17th presentation. 

View full article
    • By Drew Dowdell
      Ford will be showing their Mustang inspired EV SUV on November 17th ahead of the LA Auto Show.  We still don't have a name for the upcoming vehicle, but Ford has recently trademarked the name "Mach-E" and "Mustang Mach-E". Could this be a name for this new EV crossover? Time will tell. What you can see from the sketch is that it will have Mustang-like tail lights and headlights, plus a swept back, coupe-like roof line and a long hood. 
      We do know an approximate range per charge of 370 miles on the WTLP cycle, which is slightly more optimistic than the EPA cycle.  Ford also recently announced the creation of the FordPass Charging network, a way to take the worry out of range anxiety.  We expect we'll hear even more about FordPass Charging Network at the November 17th presentation. 

• By Drew Dowdell
      Mazda rolled the new MX-30 electric vehicle at the Tokyo Motor Show today. The  MX-30 is a new take on the Kodo design language and one of its most interesting features is the clamshell doors. This vehicle will be the brand's first battery electric vehicle, but it is unlikely to make it to the U.S. in this form.  What we're looking at here is a European model. 
      The MX-30 is powered by a single motor driving the front wheels and a 35.5 kWh battery pack under the floorboards.  That battery size is rather small compared to some other EVs (The Chevy Bolt EV is 60 kWh for example) and range is limited to about 130 miles. Power rings up a 141 horsepower and 195 lb.-ft of torque. 
      Mazda has tuned the MX-30 differently than other EVs. Rather than strong torque off the line, power builds more gradually and regenerative braking is less grabby than others. Mazda even pipes artificial engine noise into the cabin to give the sensory effect of acceleration. Mazda called the new powertrain e-Skyactive. 
      There are rumors that an MX-30 will appear at the Los Angeles Auto Show with a rotary powered regenerator, a vehicle much more interesting to the North American buying public, but for now, we just sit and wait for pricing to be announced to this European model.

View full article
    • By Drew Dowdell
      Mazda rolled the new MX-30 electric vehicle at the Tokyo Motor Show today. The  MX-30 is a new take on the Kodo design language and one of its most interesting features is the clamshell doors. This vehicle will be the brand's first battery electric vehicle, but it is unlikely to make it to the U.S. in this form.  What we're looking at here is a European model. 
      The MX-30 is powered by a single motor driving the front wheels and a 35.5 kWh battery pack under the floorboards.  That battery size is rather small compared to some other EVs (The Chevy Bolt EV is 60 kWh for example) and range is limited to about 130 miles. Power rings up a 141 horsepower and 195 lb.-ft of torque. 
      Mazda has tuned the MX-30 differently than other EVs. Rather than strong torque off the line, power builds more gradually and regenerative braking is less grabby than others. Mazda even pipes artificial engine noise into the cabin to give the sensory effect of acceleration. Mazda called the new powertrain e-Skyactive. 
      There are rumors that an MX-30 will appear at the Los Angeles Auto Show with a rotary powered regenerator, a vehicle much more interesting to the North American buying public, but for now, we just sit and wait for pricing to be announced to this European model.

• By Drew Dowdell
      If you're currently a Ford Mustang owner or lessee, until the end of October there is $3,000 waiting for you on the hood of any 2019 Chevrolet Camaro.  Chevy's Camaro has consistently ranked third in sales behind the Dodge Challenger and Ford Mustang ever since the 6th generation model debuted for 2016. Sales fell further in 2019 after a disastrous redesign of the front fascia on SS trim models, down 7.6% year to date.  This despite the greater availability of 4-cylinder models and packages that put the V8 in easier reach. 
      While the Camaro is down 7.6 percent, the Mustang has also fallen 10.1 percent and Challenger is down 11 percent year to date.  The Ford and the Dodge however sold 20,000 units and 10,000 units more respectively. 
      Camaro sales were just 50,963 in 2018, down from a 2011 high of 88,249, and are on pace to be much lower this year.

View full article
  • Recent Status Updates

• Reader Rides

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook