Sign in to follow this  
Bimmer325

Lexus JX500

10 posts in this topic

Bimmer325    18

Essentially a replacement for the aging LX (think Mercedes GL-Class). This one was a quickie.

Posted Image

Original

Posted Image

Is it a Blue Devil mule?

NO!, it's obviously an RX-7. :wink:

OK...

????

so you drive a lex and took pictures of it wrapped up like a baby with 2X4's stuck under the moving blankets.....you need help dude,,you are BORED to death !

Like go buy a real car, ya know LIKE a Chevy, you will be too busy driving it to take pictures...

LOL....& uh wat did you cahnge on that POC, besides the window?....it needs a entire body job, cuz it is SSSSSOOOOOO friggin uugleee to start with.

if you are really bored...do it over from end to end.

THAT would be worth looking at then....the spy shot is the BEST tho, love it.

Bimmer325    18

OK...

????

so you drive a lex and took pictures of it wrapped up like a baby with 2X4's stuck under the moving blankets.....you need help dude,,you are BORED to death !

Like go buy a real car, ya know LIKE a Chevy, you will be too busy driving it to take pictures...

LOL....& uh wat did you cahnge on that POC, besides the window?....it needs a entire body job, cuz it is SSSSSOOOOOO friggin uugleee to start with.

if you are really bored...do it over from end to end.

THAT would be worth looking at then....the spy shot is the BEST tho, love it.

Is this a serious response?

Who said anything about me driving a Lexus? I don't own an RX, and I certainly didn't take the above picture. Unlike certain members who flood this forum with hastily-done chops of extremely poor quality, I don't do chops out of boredom. The above rendering is a larger version of the Lexus RX to compete with the likes of the new Mercedes GL-Class. No, it isn't a Chevy. I thought most of us were mature enough to view it as an idea that could come to fruition (and likely see production) in the near future. Unfortunately, I forgot just how prevalent GM Kool-Aid is among members like yourself.

I'm not sure if the above reaction was a method of venting your frustration at the general dissaproval of most of your chops. Regardless, I'd appreciate if you'd refrain from voicing your opinion in my threads if that is what results.

As for your critique of the actual chop (oddly enough, your reaction to the chop itself seems like an afterthought to your personal attack), look again. I lengthened the wheelbase substantially, significantly raised and revised the roofline, altered the greenhouse, rear-hatch, taillamps, rear-bumper, ride-height, front-fascia, wheels, and side sheetmetal. I apologize for presenting a concept that looks genuine and professional enough for the alterations to actually blend in. Hopefully with time you'll be able to do the same.

-Bimmer

LMAO...it was a JOKE !!!! ( and NOT directed at you ! )

But now I see your full of it anyway, dont know where you came up with those untrue comments either, I have a good time here and get along with everyone just fine...so, like where do you get off with those ideas anyway, and who cares ?

I may be fast with the chops but at least I DESIGN them so you can SEE what was done to them, this thing looks like very littel was done, even if you did alot !. it just dose not SHOW, OK ? ...sorry dude. No offense meant.

Whatever man, I got no arguement with you, so if you felt any animosity it was not directed at YOU....but rather at TOYOTA, who IMO make the most disgusting vehicles on the Planet, and this model is one of the WORST they make, besides the camry...they build crap.

Sorry if you took it personal,....LOL.

Touchy touchy aren't we ?

...and IF you want to match skills, I will beat the pants off you any day of the week or on the weekend, just post a pix for both of us to chop and your on !

fair enough ???...test me, I DARE YOU. LMAO.

...???? no matter it's all in FUN here anyway, so lighten up but put it up and let's just see how bad I really am....lol

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Bimmer325    18

PM sent.

Let's get back to discussing cars, shall we? :CG_all:

NO problem PM recieved and understood and i will accept 50% of the blame too OK. NOW THEN about this challenge...

SOOO, how 'bout this one ; (NOT RESIZED SO YOU HAVE THE SAME PIX I DO)

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/0932f8db9a.jpg

...it's a HARD car to change, and I may be giving you the advantage here too by posting such a perfect car to start with, considering I cant tell what you did to that TOYOTA TRUCK pix ....so obviously you knpow what you are doing !!...LOL.

BUT, if this is too much we can agree to compete on any other car you want.

my ONLY crietra is that you DO change the DESIGN to a noticable degree, in other words it should NOT look like a Bentley when you finish it !!!!, maybe an Impala OR BETTER a Caddy convertible ??..or whatever you set the goal for the design, it's all on you pal !

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this