It's hard to sleep with sweaty balls

OK... this weather is nuts. I just moved into this place so I don't have A/C yet. It's 82F right now, and its bloody MIDNIGHT. It was 99F this afternoon. I just checked Miami weather, and it's cooler there than it is here in Toronto right now.

WTF???

...anybody else in this heat wave?

Hot ,humid and generally $h!ty here in PA as well. We were having such a nice cool Spring until a few days ago. The sled dogs and I hid inside all day away from the sun. Still hot and nasty here at quarter of one. :hissyfit:

I hate summer weather. :angry:

I just checked Miami weather, and it's cooler there than it is here in Toronto right now.

WTF???

Yep, it's been mid 80s with a fair bit of humidity in South Florida. :lol:

Well, I was just in SoCal last week. Santa Monica to be precise and the weather wasn't that great. Cloudy and cool most of the time thanks to the Marine layer. Fortunately, a day in the valley provided a nice vacation from the "May grey"

Who am I kidding. The weather down there was spectacular most of the time. I MUST LIVE THERE!

Oh.. and it's going to be 90 here tomorrow and I'll be cranking up the AC all day baby!

Well, I was just in SoCal last week.  Santa Monica to be precise and the weather wasn't that great.  Cloudy and cool most of the time thanks to the Marine layer.  Fortunately, a day in the valley provided a nice vacation from the "May grey"

There's even June Gloom

damn, it was 90-100 here this weekend.

BUT, do this....I bought a new shower head and hand held shower for the bathroom this wkd. Got it up and running today......took a shower during mid day in about 90+ heat.....that hand shower kicks ass......want to get rid of the sweaty balls, just spend about 5-10 minutes with some high pressure jets working away at the nether regions and getting all good and clean. Dry off nicely and you'll be fine for the rest of the day.

No animals were harmed in the making of this image in your mind.

hey, I'm not the one that started the topic........!

and no funny business occured in sampling the shower either.....

Edited by regfootball

Double the worse for me. In this stupid house here in Waterloo, we have an A/C that DOESN'T WORK. We set the air conditioner to 25C, but all night the house was still at least 29C.

With humidity it felt almost like 40C. Yes, it's that bad.

And knowing the landlord, she will just won't fix the damn thing, making excuses.

Edited by ToniCipriani

Yeah, Michigan got it pretty bad, too. Yesterday beat the record by hitting about 95F (old record was 93F), but weather.com said it "Felt like 99F"

Today it's supposed to be around 90F but "Feel like 95F"

I stayed at my roomates and my house last night for the first time in a few weeks, had summer classes in the morning before work and didnt feel like getting up at 6 to travel south twards new yokr with the commuter traffic so I came down at night and slept over. our thermastat on our bedroom level was blnking 87. It had been so cool up untill recently that we didnt bother getting the AC put in and now im paying for it. I ended up sleeping downstairs on a couch because it was 8 degrees cooler.

Woah, does everybody in Ontario have broken A/C???

Mine isn't broken, but my Mom just won't turn it on because "we can't afford it". So it's about 28 degrees celcius right now as I type this. Also, the A/C in my car doesn't work, so I have to roll down the windows. Even going 70 MPH down the 402, it doesn't really help with all that humidity.

Woah, does everybody in Ontario have broken A/C???

Mine isn't broken, but my Mom just won't turn it on because "we can't afford it". So it's about 28 degrees celcius right now as I type this. Also, the A/C in my car doesn't work, so I have to roll down the windows. Even going 70 MPH down the 402, it doesn't really help with all that humidity.

Now why on earth would you be doing MPH in Canadia? :P

Now why on earth would you be doing MPH in Canadia? :P

Newer cars with DICs only have either MPH or KM/H, not both :P

Probably it was set to MPH for the heck of it.

But yeah, in a car, unless it's actually 40 degrees out there, who needs A/C when you have a sunroof? Even my Cavalier didn't have one, I hardly turn on the A/C. Noticed a big gas consumption difference with the thing on and off.

It's not safe to stay in the house here with no a/c. I was staying at my brothers house for a few days, and his a/c broke. It was 95 in his house, at midnight!! He got a hotel and stayed in the hotel until his a/c was fixed. The highest temp I have seen here is 118. I burnt my arm on the seatbelt buckle in my brothers 72 Buick Electra.

I've gotten used to translating everything for Americans - we understand your system but you don't necessarily understand ours.

Nope. Americans are stubborn, to my understanding, because we're forced to learn foreigners' languages when they import theirselves to our land, but they don't have to learn English, the main language of our land (albeit not yet the "official" one). Therefore, we've become stubborn to everything else that's not Americanized. :P

Nope. Americans are stubborn, to my understanding, because we're forced to learn foreigners' languages when they import theirselves to our land, but they don't have to learn English, the main language of our land (albeit not yet the "official" one). Therefore, we've become stubborn to everything else that's not Americanized. :P

Learning English is no more important for Canadian immigrants than it is for American immigrants. We have the same problems.

I really don't see this as a "foreigner" thing... I just don't expect Americans to know Metric, so I speak in Imperial on C+G. No biggie.

Learning English is no more important for Canadian immigrants than it is for American immigrants. We have the same problems.

I really don't see this as a "foreigner" thing... I just don't expect Americans to know Metric, so I speak in Imperial on C+G. No biggie.

haha It was tongue-in-cheek. :P

But I understand Metric, for the most part.. like all the multiply by 10 stuff. I prefer MPH, but that's because of where I'm from.

its funny from all my years of track and field, and the even more european sports that I play or did, rowing and nor rugby, I feel as comfortable with metric as I do with imperial, infact I often think of field lengths in terms of meters and I can give pretty acurate estimated soncersions in my head in a second or two/

I'm ever upper class high society

God's gift to ballroom notoriety

I always fill my ballroom

The event is never small

The social pages say I've got

The biggest balls of all

Oh

I've got big balls

I've got big balls

And they're such big balls

Dirty big balls

And he's got big balls

And she's got big balls

But we've got the biggest balls of them all

And my balls are always bouncing

My ballroom always full

And everybody comes and comes again

If your name is on the guest list

No one can take you higher

Everybody says I've got

Great balls of fire

I've got big balls

I've got big balls

Dirty big balls

And he's got big balls

And she's got big balls

Some balls are held for charity

And some for fancy dress

But when they're held for pleasure

They're the balls that I like best

My balls are always bouncing

To the left and to the right

It's my belief that my big balls

Should be held every night

I've got big balls

I've got big balls

Dirty big balls

And he's got big balls

And she's got big balls

Ball suckah, ball suckah, ball suckah, ball suckah...

And I'm just itching to tell you about them

Oh we had such wonderful fun

Seafood cocktail...

crabs...

crayfish...

We hit 106 degress fahrenheit yesterday which is 42 degrees celsius. That was with the humidex. It is hot but I am glad we have air conditioning at home and in school. The only thing I dont like is that I have to wear a uniform, short sleeved golf shirt and black dress pants. I hate it.

Well, I live down here in Alabama, and its been about 95 the past two weeks with 100% humidity (normal around here) and I'm definitely blasting the A/C for the first few minutes in the car so that I can blow the hot air out of the car, then I roll the windows down, open up the sunroof, crank up the tunes and cruise on. And the A/C stays on in the house so that when I'm done, I can relax in the nice and cool.

Gotta love Assachusetts.

Either it's pouring like in the Bible, it's muggy & hot like in some

movie about the everglades or it's colder than a Witche's Teet.

Well, I was just in SoCal last week.  Santa Monica to be precise and the weather wasn't that great.  Cloudy and cool most of the time thanks to the Marine layer.  Fortunately, a day in the valley provided a nice vacation from the "May grey"

Who am I kidding.  The weather down there was spectacular most of the time.  I MUST LIVE THERE!

Oh.. and it's going to be 90 here tomorrow and I'll be cranking up the AC all day baby!

Perfect California weather NOW......"May Grey" is gone!

It's supposed to be mid-70's ON the beach, hot sun, cool breeze.....and prolly mid-80's a few miles inland.

Not a cloud in the sky.....nor any smog visible up against the mountains either!

And very little humidity.

Plus, it cools down nicely from about 6-7pm on.....