Sign in to follow this  
MRDETROITMETAL

Unidentified Chevy Truck (UCT)

9 posts in this topic

Wevnoanswer, Az - May 31 2005

This recent Spy shot was taken at the infamous Area 51, it is not known what the purpose of this vehicle is, and has been classified as "unidentified". it appears to be friendly, due to the chevy bow tie and air force markings, but no information has come forth regarding the propeller wheels and thier true function.

General Motors spokesmen stated that "GM catagorically denys having delivered any vehicle of this design or nature to the Air force or any other government agency".

Therefore, it has become apparent that GM does NOT know what it is either !

Could this be a covert intersteallar experimental craft ?..or a chase truck for UFO incidents?...or maybe the propeller wheels signify that ONLY 2 star generals and above are allowed accsess to this vehicle ?

The US Air force had NO COMMENT.

You be the Judge ;

Posted Image

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

It was a offshoot of my el camino development, but after monte said don't use a truck well.......I repurposed it !...LOL.

...& now it's Unidentified !!!!

LMAO, hope ya liked the story !!!

It's interesting btu I'd rather see a panel wagon

version of the HHR. In any case this is not an

elCamino but would make a nice smaller brother

IF it was not FWD.

It's interesting btu I'd rather see a panel wagon

version of the HHR. In any case this is not an

elCamino but would make a nice smaller brother

IF it was not FWD.

OK, here is the panel wagon....NASCAR style !...;

Posted Image

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

mute    0

hah i like the wagon but paint jobs arent my fav i like one or two colors maybe lol simple for me feng shui

i like the idea a lot and i think that this market def has room for a little car-up like that but calling it an el camino your right would be wrong and since we probably wont be seeing one of those soon i wouldnt worry

and the ssr has no functional bed jsut a trunk it was a car that looked like but was not a truck . . . this bed is functional and it looks liek the same size (tho not class) of vehicle as the extended jeep which would be much better if sold as a small truck as opposed to a 4 seat jeep.

jsut my 200 dollars in lol

hah i like the wagon but paint jobs arent my fav i like one or two colors maybe lol simple for me feng shui

i like the idea a lot and i think that this market def has room for a little car-up like that but calling it an el camino your right would be wrong and since we probably wont be seeing one of those soon i wouldnt worry

and the ssr has no functional bed jsut a trunk it was a car that looked like but was not a truck . . . this bed is functional and it looks liek the same size (tho not class) of vehicle as the extended jeep which would be much better if sold as a small truck as opposed to a 4 seat jeep.

jsut my 200 dollars in lol

WHAT !!! .....you dont think my NASCAR truck is FENG SHUI ???? LMAO.

It's ZEN !!! (they both are the same oppiste) !!!!!!!!!!!

THX man, great comment.

Actually to me the pickup looks JUST like a 54 chevy pickup...that's why I put the Air Force markings on it...straight outta the original "War of the Worlds", the panel van was a study for a client at my studio who wanted to panelize his HHR and go to NASCAR events,....he is a BIG Earnhardt fan, no doubt. We actually ended up putting a number 8 & 3 on each of his doors and a corresponding picture of Jr's car on one side and Dale Sr's car on the other, it looked AWESOME too.

WE left the back window open .....so he could see who was chasing him !!!...loL.

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Newbiewar    1

personally i think gm should make both... the wagon is already done just re arange the seats... but i'd like to see the 2 dr 2 seater mini truck... would be an awesome thing for the current market...

i know i might think about buying one...

switch up the hood so its no an obvious HHR remix... and call it a day

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this