2020 Cadillac CT4 V, CT5 V and CT6 V – All new Luxury sports sedans

NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

3 hours ago, NINETY EIGHT REGENCY said:

🤣

🤣

In fact, ya'll are going to get to hear me talk.  I took my own suggestion and made one of these, with audio voiceover for the 2020 Lincoln Navigator Monochromatic package.  It's uploading to YouTube now.

Be kind... it's my first attempt to make a video and I definitely need to invest in a better microphone.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Drew Dowdell said:

In fact, ya'll are going to get to hear me talk.  I took my own suggestion and made one of these, with audio voiceover for the 2020 Lincoln Navigator Monochromatic package.  It's uploading to YouTube now.

Be kind... it's my first attempt to make a video and I definitely need to invest in a better microphone.

Are ya gonna post the video in that thread? Excited to see it.

• 1 month later...

Cadillac Society got the SAE numbers on the Blackwing for the CT6 V and the official numbers are 550HP and 640 lb-ft of torque. A bit more than the 627 that GM announced.

http://cadillacsociety.com/2019/09/09/cadillac-ct6-v-makes-more-torque-than-initially-thought/

• 2 years later...

I'd like to see the CT5-V come with the 3.6 turbo (from the ATS-V blackwing) rather than just the 3.0 turbo.

A CT5-V with the 472 hp and AWD would be a great fallback for folks who won't want the full 600+ engine and rear drive only of the blackwing version.   3.0 has decent power but really a step up to the 3.6 would have great benefits.