NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Chrysler 300 Cancelled for 2020?…Everything We Know So Far (Rise and Downfall 2005-19)

It's not canceled.  Chrysler just released details on the 2020 updates.  Spoiler alert, its not much, but you can get a red interior now.

CH020_025TH2rqirvnsgn97m4t3rsg03e76fn.jpg

New for 2020:

• New Red S Appearance Package on the 300S features Black Noise exterior badging, Red insert on the Chrysler wing badge and new 20-inch Black Noise wheels
    • Optional Radar Red interior is available with the Red S Appearance Package on six exterior paint colors – Canyon Sunset, Velvet Red, Granite Crystal, Silver Mist, Gloss Black and Bright White
  • Three new exterior options (late availability): Amethyst, Frostbite and Canyon Sunset
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Too bad GM will not do the same with respect to interiors, especially on its fast-selling crossovers.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, riviera74 said:

Too bad GM will not do the same with respect to interiors, especially on its fast-selling crossovers.

GM holding onto the death of Black interiors as their primary interior could very well move me to some other company when the full size EVs come out as Black is on my WILL NOT OWN list.

I like that red interior... but I like the blue/creamy white interior they were offering on the C Limited for a while better. 

I'd still get the 300S though, even with a black interior. 

• Upvote 1

If the 2020 is the last.. and Chrysler has nothing in the pipeline for the brand.. that's a wrap. They literally have the 300 and the Pacifica at this point. 

11 minutes ago, Cmicasa the Great said:

If the 2020 is the last.. and Chrysler has nothing in the pipeline for the brand.. that's a wrap. They literally have the 300 and the Pacifica at this point. 

I would normally agree, but I can see FCA take away Fiat and Alpha as both suck and are doing terrible in the US. Then move the Durango to Chrysler and make Dodge the Performance brand only with Chrysler their luxury brand for cars, vans and CUV/SUVs.

• Upvote 1