Jump to content
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Crazy out of control driver wrecks Cadillac CTS-V

Recommended Posts

Damn, what a moron, even used, it should be required to have to take a driving class on high power cars. Like those models, just glad no one got hurt. Clearly a very inexperienced driver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dfelt said:

Damn, what a moron, even used, it should be required to have to take a driving class on high power cars. Like those models, just glad no one got hurt.

What is considered "high powered"? 

That would likely have to turn into a power to weight ratio situation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember what Mark Ruess said when the  new Cadillac V Series recently came out and why they were not as powerful?   This is why he stated what he did. I am sure that is part of the reason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NINETY EIGHT REGENCY said:

Remember what Mark Ruess said when the  new Cadillac V Series recently came out and why they were not as powerful?   This is why he stated what he did. I am sure that is part of the reason. 

But they are going to make high powered versions too, they're just calling them Blackwing instead of V. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Drew Dowdell said:

But they are going to make high powered versions too, they're just calling them Blackwing instead of V. 

You are correct.  But why are the V's under powered ?   I know Blackwing will have the power. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yet another dumbass ruins a perfectly fine car because "Hey, gotta beat that red light by any means necessary'. How'd that work out for you idiot?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NINETY EIGHT REGENCY said:

You are correct.  But why are the V's under powered ?   I know Blackwing will have the power. 

They're more like the V-sports were before. It is just a change of branding strategy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Drew Dowdell said:

They're more like the V-sports were before. It is just a change of branding strategy. 

Make total sense.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook

×
×
  • Create New...