NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Crazy out of control driver wrecks Cadillac CTS-V

Damn, what a moron, even used, it should be required to have to take a driving class on high power cars. Like those models, just glad no one got hurt. Clearly a very inexperienced driver.

Just now, dfelt said:

Damn, what a moron, even used, it should be required to have to take a driving class on high power cars. Like those models, just glad no one got hurt.

What is considered "high powered"? 

That would likely have to turn into a power to weight ratio situation. 

Remember what Mark Ruess said when the  new Cadillac V Series recently came out and why they were not as powerful?   This is why he stated what he did. I am sure that is part of the reason. 

1 hour ago, NINETY EIGHT REGENCY said:

Remember what Mark Ruess said when the  new Cadillac V Series recently came out and why they were not as powerful?   This is why he stated what he did. I am sure that is part of the reason. 

But they are going to make high powered versions too, they're just calling them Blackwing instead of V. 

1 minute ago, Drew Dowdell said:

But they are going to make high powered versions too, they're just calling them Blackwing instead of V. 

You are correct.  But why are the V's under powered ?   I know Blackwing will have the power. 

Yet another dumbass ruins a perfectly fine car because "Hey, gotta beat that red light by any means necessary'. How'd that work out for you idiot?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, NINETY EIGHT REGENCY said:

You are correct.  But why are the V's under powered ?   I know Blackwing will have the power. 

They're more like the V-sports were before. It is just a change of branding strategy. 

1 minute ago, Drew Dowdell said:

They're more like the V-sports were before. It is just a change of branding strategy. 

Make total sense.