Sign in to follow this  
Burns

Volvo CUV

Bursy babe....wat are you doing with your shading ????

I love that you are using it def accenuates your pixs ...but, ya gotta make the strokes long & smooth across the entire body and use an airbrish tool to do it.

Tell me wat you ARE doing tool wise to make this, this....uhhh....LOL.

NO offense man (you know that) this is too smudgy

($h!, theres a word I remember, lol)...and we can fix this easy enough.

so tell me how you are shading, and wat software you arew using so I can help ya geta better result, OK ?

I have a pix of yours that I shaded and discovered someting in process...PM me, I got someting for you, man.

Bursy babe....wat are you doing with your shading ????

I love that you are using it def accenuates your pixs ...but, ya gotta make the strokes long & smooth across the entire body and use an airbrish tool to do it.

Tell me wat you ARE doing tool wise to make this, this....uhhh....LOL.

NO offense man (you know that) this is too smudgy

($h!, theres a word I remember, lol)...and we can fix this easy enough.

so tell me how you are shading, and wat software you arew using so I can help ya geta better result, OK ?

I have a pix of yours that I shaded and discovered someting in process...PM me, I got someting for you, man.

lol, well, here goes. i shade my drawings with a normal pencil as usual, but a litttle while back i decided to make my shadings darker and more defined by pressing harder with the pencil. BUT for some reason, everytime i scanned them in, the shading looked horrible and "pixelly", so i scanned the drawing into PS and blurred the shading using the smudge tool. I then used the burn and dodge tools to make certain places darker than others, and i also used the paintbrush (airbrush?) tool to add sparkles and make places whiter than they were.

basically combining shading with rendering, which i think is good, because when i shade, i have greater control over what i want the light to do.

btw, i have no idea how to PM on C&G :huh:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook