Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Your enemies

i really doubt that yur... er... package... is goin to be very happy when you zip those puppies up... ya know what i mean?

you've never noticed the tube going down one leg? sorry to be so blunt, but that's what i saw @ warped tour last summer.

you've never noticed the tube going down one leg?  sorry to be so blunt, but that's what i saw @ warped tour last summer.

eewww... TMI my friend TMI

Some of that rap music or that crap they play at the clubs just gets me. An example is the rap group 50 cent. The guy thinks he is cool because he lived after getting shot 5 times due to his own crap. The song laffy taffy also makes me sick everytime I am forced to here it.

Rap nowadays is now akin to pop music in the late 1990's. 50 Cent is the rap version of Britney Spears with all of his clothing lines and drinks and bad lyrics (even though I am a fan of Britney).

you've never noticed the tube going down one leg? sorry to be so blunt, but that's what i saw @ warped tour last summer.

I've never noticed it but thanks for the heads up. What else did you see at Warped?

Rap nowadays is now akin to pop music in the late 1990's.  50 Cent is the rap version of Britney Spears with all of his clothing lines and drinks and bad lyrics (even though I am a fan of Britney).

I've never noticed it but thanks for the heads up.  What else did you see at Warped?

You've never been to one of those concerts, have you? You can't help but notice it, especially when you're this close to the stage and all the singers are in girl pants.

What else did I see? Lotta fat ugly both chicks with BO problems. Warped Tour is NOT an acceptable venue for scoping...unless you go to the Hawthorn Heights stage since they sold out to the MTV crowd forever ago.

Rap this side of the early 90's blows. Rap was good back when the guys doing it were a hell of a lot closer to real gangstas than they are now, and you could understand it back then too! Back when rap songs used to tell a story every once in a while. I'm a fan of NWA, Public Enemy, Run DMC, early Snoop and Dr. Dre, etc. I miss rap videos where '63 Impalas could be seen and the standard wardrobe was Dickies and a long-sleeved flannel shirt buttoned all the way up, untucked, with a straight-brim LA Raiders hat. Not the Oakland Raiders, the LA Raiders. Beats the living hell out of this bull$h! today where every idiot coon in a pair of Air Force Ones and a size 4X vintage basketball jersey of a player he knows nothing about that can make up a $h!ty half-rhyme about rims and hoes gets a record deal. That's crap. I respect the old school rappers that came up with good lyrics about real $h! and made their own tapes on some piece of $h! four-track in their basement, sold them out of the trunks of their cars, and performed in every underground rathole they could get into to promote themselves, even if only for a crowd of twenty people. That's dedication. Rappers today are all losers.

You should all watch the Chappelle's Show skit where he did a rapper called Fisticuff that was loosely based on 50 Cent; that skit is genius and sums up what rap is like today, I think. That and his two R. Kelly skits for "Piss on You" and the "Piss on You" remix. Fantastic! :lol:

This link will take you to the Fisticuff skit. Says it all about rap today, I think. I know I reference Chappelle's show waaaaaaaaaay more than I should probably, but when it comes to things like this, I think he REALLY has his $h! in one sock. He needs to do the world a favor and get back on television.

Edited by XP715

idiot coon

Brilliant. :nono:

And there are plenty of decent rappers out there today. The problem is that MTV/radio has become the domain of pop $h!, regardless of the genre. Rappers like Mos Def and Talib Kweli, who have stuck with the old rap tradition of singing about social issues are still pretty awesome.

How else would the inventor of the internet have gotten any votes? :AH-HA_wink:

Awsome! :ohyeah: (I'm neither Republican or Democrat BTW)

XP/Enzora:

C'mon now, even mainstream radio plays

a few god rap songs once in a while.

How about Tight Whips? :spin::pbjtime::lol:

I wonder if some kindergarden kid wrote

that song and his brother stole the lyrics.

Even worse though is this song:

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bigtymers/sundaynight.html

Went to Miami - bought a Lam', and sure 'nough

My Bentley, Fresh Bentley on twenty-inch dubs

Monte Carlo's, Cadillac's, and Jags

If it ain't a V-8, that $h! ain't fast

Vettes, Vipers, trucks, and bikes

Pullin' all that $h! out on a Sunday night

Neighborhood superstars, cars, and broads

Everybody wan' f@#k a Hot Boy

Mercedes trucks

Lexus trucks

Cadillac trucks

All the best for your buck

Six TV's with DVD's

Twenty-G's worth of sound so a nigga can hear me

We shine and floss

We pay the boss

Ten-G's a night - we buyin' the ball

But one thing, nigga: things ain't changed

Find me at a second line doin' my thing

I'm rockin' ice

I pocket pipe

Corner pocket goin' down - we gon' be there tonight

It's wall-to-wall

Killers and dogs

Niggas actin' crazy - they ready to ball

I like how he manages to rhyme Trucks w/ trucks & trucks. :rolleyes:

How many videos on YouTube of emo boys kissing?  One million?  What is that about? :huh:

Oh blu sweetie...you just let it slip how you spend your nights in front of the computer. :AH-HA_wink:

Boys kissing boys is great, but I dont think they are looking for a "daddy" big boy. :AH-HA_wink: :AH-HA_wink:

Green Day sold out, they're older stuff was far better, ffs they wear the black shirts and red ties, might as well be Emo *shudders*

I will agree that they are past their prime, musically... but their're not Emo like the thousand poser bands out there... Ugh... those make me shudder. MCR... *gag* :D

Depressed over not getting a MCR CD?  ummmmmm yea haven't heard of that happening.  See, the thing is that a lot of people have problems hidden beneath the surface.  I just don't get how you can say definitively that they don't have problems...it seems pretty obvious to me that if someone is depressed they have some kind of problem.  Just because it isn't obvious or apparent doesn't mean it isn't there...

ETA: don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of scene kids either but I won't dismiss them beyond being melodramatic and possibly immature.

:withstupid: While I'm not EMO, most of you guys probably couldn't have been able to identify that I was severly depressed. Most of my problems were hidden ones, played over and over in my mind. My parent's couldn't even tell until it was almost too late.

you've never noticed the tube going down one leg?  sorry to be so blunt, but that's what i saw @ warped tour last summer.

:lol:

I prefer old school rap and acid-rap/horrorcore. Eminem has been gone for awhile....thank god for that.

Now you're dissing Em? Jeesh... what's next? You'll be dissing Queen, Metallica, SOAD, KoRn, GNR, MM, AC/DC, and all the other artists/bands I like? Alright... Em definitely has sold out, but his first two albums were great, especially The Marshall Mathers LP. You can diss the new Em, but not the old Em. Deal? :P