Alfa Romeo Investment Being Scaled Back :Comments

19 minutes ago, USA-1 said:

Yep, Wards 10 Best! Good find troll!! I didn't lie about a damn thing. Never said it wasn't was my screen name just said Ford makes a 6.2L as well LMAO! Thanks made my day! 🤣   

Hey look at you GM haters unite! You trolls are a great team on here. Haters gonna hate! This is good need to get some popcorn going! 😂 

And there goes the GM fanboy still trying to convince everyone that he is not a GM fanboy.  He also swears that he wasn’t “triggered” despite his above response to the contrary. 

Thanks for proving my general point about fanboys though. I criticized GM therefore I must be a GM hater. The Cadillac CTS-V Wagon is my bucket list car and I’ve worked at two different Chevrolet dealerships in two different states but yeah, I’m a big ole’ GM hater. Seriously, where do you come up with this nonsense?

Finally, didn’t you also have the word “vortec” in that username?

Thanks for making my day GM fan. 

Edited by surreal1272
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, surreal1272 said:

And there goes the GM fanboy still trying to convince everyone that he is not a GM fanboy.  He also swears that he wasn’t “triggered” despite his above response to the contrary. 

Thanks for proving my general point about fanboys though. I criticized GM therefore I must be a GM hater. The Cadillac CTS-V Wagon is my bucket list car and I’ve worked for two Chevrolet dealerships in two different states but yeah, I’m a big ole’ GM hater. Seriously, where do you come up with this nonsense?

Finally, didn’t you also have the word “vortec” in that username?

Thanks for playing indeed GM fan. 

Who said I'm trying to convince everyone that I'm not a GM fanboy? I do prefer GM vehicles and I explained it to you in another post, but you had no reply because it was logical that which you have zero of with most of your definite "triggered" posts yesterday and today or it just went in one ear and out the other like usual.

Damn, you really did memorize my old screen name that's awesome!! This day just keeps getting better!!

Thanks for playing as well this was great and we get more clicks for the site! 😎 Try to get some sun tomorrow you're low on Happy and Vitamin D! 🤣

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

Edited by USA-1

Oh I read the post @USA-1 and you should reconsider your definition of the word “logic” when 90% of your car related posts are pro-GM. This isn’t even a debatable point so I have to ask. Who are you trying to convince? Others or yourself?

Edited by surreal1272

2 minutes ago, surreal1272 said:

Oh I read the post @USA-1 and you should reconsider your definition of the word “logic” when 90% of your car related posts are pro-GM. This isn’t even a debatable point so I have to ask. Who are you trying to convince? Others or yourself?

Well not you apparently LOL!! Why are you so fixated on it anyways? :roflmao:  

17 hours ago, oldshurst442 said:

Yeah, the Giulia does look good. Sounds good  great. Handles good  great.  The "F" part of FCA  missed the boat in marketing this car.  But then again, people are weary about Alfa Romeos and their notorious unreliability...

The Stelvio...like Balthy said, its a pudgy thing. Not appealing to the eye one bit.

Fun to drive you say?  Maybe. Its a CUV. Which brings me to you mentioning your Equinox. The Equinox is an appliance thing. It ain't meant to be fun to drive... 

Not hard to surpass an Equinox in terms of smiles per mile driven as compared to other "funner" CUVs. 

Firstly, The Stelvio is front engine, rear wheel drive as compared to the Equinox being FWD. Not that FWD automatically means boring, but the Equinox is tuned on purpose to NOT offend anyone.  Its purposely built to be boring.

Secondly, That 2.9 liter V6 makes some nice sounds when accelerating.  

About having a market.

That is the marketing department's job. But they need loads and loads of cash to convince people.  Cadillac billions amounts of cash. PSA does NOT want to fork over that kind of money around on the 2 brands (Maserati or Alfa) knowing they got more successful models on more successful brands to take care of. 

Yep, true points...

Just hope they can figure it out.....