2020 Harley Davidson GMC Sierra Truck

Odd...Harley-Davidson was doing branding activities with Ford 20 years ago..   I like the wheels, but the gap between the tires and top of the wheel well is way too much, would look better lowered, IMO.

I thought Ford was Harley Davidsons point company as it was direct from Ford versus this 3rd party company. Weird, just never really cared for the Harley Davidson trucks.

Not Impressed at all for a $95,000 truck. 🙄

I can see some hard core Harley fans will buy, but the bulk of them will be as I see on the Fords all the time, heavy discounts.

2 hours ago, dfelt said:

I thought Ford was Harley Davidsons point company as it was direct from Ford versus this 3rd party company. Weird, just never really cared for the Harley Davidson trucks.

I guess they were doing them more recently than I thought..I remember the HD-branded F series 20 years ago, but they had one last year..

https://www.motor1.com/news/304080/harley-davidson-ford-f150-teased/

• Thanks 1

Both Ford and GMC wheels are hot. 

They actually remind me of the General Lee and the A-Team van wheels.

Those are great wheels.  

I like the Harley F-150 and I like the Harley GMC as well and I could see myself owning either or if it werent for one thing. The Harley Davidson part.   

The aesthetics on both are great. Its just that I, as a fairly new pick-up truck fan, I wouldnt want my pick-up truck to be associated with Harley Davidson. I like Harleys, I guess.  I like some sport bikes too, I guess...   Im..not really a motorcycle guy. 

I agree @Robert Hall.  Those wheel wells have to be filled either by bigger tires or the truck being lowered.  Not too big tires or not too lowered either, but as is...is also lacking. 

• Like 1