Isnt It Weird How "Fate" Has A Way Of Happening?

Guest Josh

Guest Josh

Not sound like I am pulling a Frank and talking about how awesome a chick is :P but I always find it odd how things have a way of coming back full circle.

I've been feeling a little down in the dumps as of late when it comes to snaggin' the tang and I've quickly been searching for a pick me up.

First, the ex has been blowing up the phone for the last two days. This after proclaiming to me that she is "taken" and is "loyal" to her new man. Pfffft on that I say. I'm a firm believer that a monomigous relationship no longer exists in this world.

Last night she wanted to head to the bar, blah blah but this guy is laying off of the "scene" for awhile.

The kicker came yesterday while at work.

I had a lunch scheduled for 3:00pm however 2:30 came around and I noticed we were terribly slow, I asked around if anybody had lunch at 2:30 and a few people said they did so I stomached it and said "ok fine 3:00" will do.

Now, 3:00 comes and I'm walking to give my boss my drawer key when I look over to my left and there's this fantastic brunette at the door. I stop, look and say "Tina!!??" She goes "Josh!!!"

Let me tell you a little something about Tina. I've had a crush on this girl since High School but never could pursue it. I was a different kid in school but once graduation came I did a complete, and I mean COMPLETE 360 in nearly ever aspect of my life.

So I ask what she's in for, she says "to pay my bill so help me out" which naturally I did....well I process the payment, she looks at me after a weird second or two and says "So now that you have my number, I'm going to assume you will be calling me soon?"

I told her policy, "We cant call customers unless they specifically say that it is OK to call them." Which naturally she's like "Yes, you better call me"

Yea well I text her and call her yesterday, she was heading out with some girls. Well I was in bed at 2:30am and got a text from her..she was driving, was bored and looking for something to do.

Now listen, If I werent sick and didn't have to work at 8:00am it would have been ON!

At anyrate, there's a slight chance we may get together tonight to chill for a few...I spoke with her earlier today and left the door wide open for just that to happen so the ball is now in her court.

Who knows, maybe I'm getting to be a softy but Tina is bangin'!

God, now I feel like NOS!

Guest Josh

Nope, not the life style I live. You try hangin with Jo nearly every night and you'll know what I mean.

But she has potential lol I'm not just looking for a score either.

Isn't that just the greatest feeling?

I mean.. you and I are coming from totally different backgrounds: you out partying nightly and trying to get some one-nighters (it's assumed from your last post at least) and myself just waiting to find a good enough girl to actually "waste" significant amounts of time and less significant amounts of money on (haha). Then.. bam.. we meet a girl who totally wipes us off our feet and we feel the exact same and we can totally relate on the same level of "playing field" so to speak. Crazy, ain't it?

Then.. bam.. we meet a girl who totally wipes us off our feet and we feel the exact same and we can totally relate on the same level of "playing field" so to speak. Crazy, ain't it?

*grumbles*

Yes, I'd say it is....

And, helk, I'm older 'an both of ya ... and I'm STILL waiting for this.....

Hmph.

;).

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Fire me up" ... Def Leopard ... 'Pour Some Sugar On Me'

Guest Josh

She met up with me......we both had a few in us but nothing bad happened except she made out with a few girls and I have pictures and video of it lol

Wow.........I love my life.

PS, has C&G seen over 130 people online at any part of the day yet?

Well, since you haven't actually left, or quit posting, I dont think your little "C&G hasn't had as many visitors as it did back when I was in charge" diatribe is really valid.

And this crap the reason MySpace exists?

Josh:

There's a girl I had a crush on in H.S. who was wayyy

out of my league. She was one of the girls who's

always in the IN crowd... not a snob but one of the

Andver-Princesses. I'd melt if I saw her even today &

I've been out of H.S. for nine years, so I know what

you mean. This chick has been the watermark by

which all other girls are measured for years now.

Most users ever online was 577 on Jan 9 2006, 12:15 PM

C A M A R O :5thgen:

Guest Josh

Quality over quantity.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then why are you still here? :stupid:

Enzora that was when Chris and I attented the Camaro debut, you know, by invite. I'll quit inflating my own ego for the sake of "what's best"

Edited by Josh

Then why are you still here?  :stupid:

Enzora that was when Chris and I attented the Camaro debut, you know, by invite. I'll quit inflating my own ego for the sake of "what's best"

Oh sweetie, your ego couldnt get any bigger. It's already at MAXX capacity.

Now let's talk about inflating something else on your body....you can't keep up this "I dig chicks" thing forever honey. Hopefully you and that cocaine boy are very happy together. :AH-HA_wink: Speaking of cocaine, mommy needs to go get a hit. :ohyeah:

Posted Image

Edited by wpbharry

Today.

Online Users

133 users online: 

96  Guests

5  Anonymous

31  Visible:

Paolino, CSpec, Flybrian, Enzora, csaba1218, james614, evok*, JONSULLIVAN, mobilboy*, toesuf94, Mgoblue2, ocnblu, gopwillie, zete, mcsslover1987, by1984, Croc*, Eric77TA, illustcat, YellowJacket894, Satty*, C.H.U.D., d2000one, zhawk, NOS2006, griff7774, ichbinjohnk, 69lt1bird, Fijian, Captainbooyah, RBB, CD/BP*, ToniCipriani, abidar, 90sportside, sigma

Can we stop being a child now?

Online Users

133 users online:

96  Guests

5  Anonymous

31  Visible:

Paolino, CSpec, Flybrian, Enzora, csaba1218, james614, evok*, JONSULLIVAN, mobilboy*, toesuf94, Mgoblue2, ocnblu, gopwillie, zete, mcsslover1987, by1984, Croc*, Eric77TA, illustcat, YellowJacket894, Satty*, C.H.U.D., d2000one, zhawk, NOS2006, griff7774, ichbinjohnk, 69lt1bird, Fijian, Captainbooyah, RBB, CD/BP*, ToniCipriani, abidar, 90sportside, sigma

Yay! I made the list! I made the list! Woooooo! :P

How come mobilboy, evok, Croc, CD/BP, and Satty all get asterisks by their names?

Edited by NOS2006

Aww C'mon NOS. You've got yours now. Let someone else have a chance. :AH-HA_wink: