Fall back on some car spotting for November

November 28 sighting, in a suburb of Atlanta, GA

I was in one of those 'burbs with an antique row and indie eateries.  I'm not into antiques, but I am into food.  I was about to turn night.  To my left was a very unique sight ... so I turned left.  As it were, the owners of these 2 vehicles knew each other.  I slowed down, pulled over, let them know I knew these cars well and liked them, talked with them for a while, and they let me take these photos.

KIMG5604.thumb.JPG.e8c668cb7788ebcec4c65761464c4b7e.JPG

KIMG5605.thumb.JPG.ecfced97976bc4a84f9825b50d658f41.JPG

Two versions of the 2-seater Buick Reatta - a convertible and a hardtop coupe.  Their owners were very fond of these cars.

• Agree 1

November 29 sighting, on the north side of Atlanta, GA

I'm walking out of a Publix supermarket and, near my rental car, was this nice little Verano with the twin towers of Concourse, which are the two tallest buildings out at Atlanta's Perimeter business district, sitting across the street directly behind it.

KIMG5678.thumb.JPG.a13fc38440e5b07214ec4976bd1315a7.JPG

"Georgia on my Mind."