2000 Oldsmobile Commercial USA

This is actually one of the better ones you have posted up. I loved the precision driving and the photography. Plus I am a sucker for black cars...esp a black Olds.

• Upvote 1
On 11/28/2020 at 10:04 PM, A Horse With No Name said:

This is actually one of the better ones you have posted up. I loved the precision driving and the photography. Plus I am a sucker for black cars...esp a black Olds.

This was a REAL and varied vehicle line up:  Intrigue, Aurora, Alero, Bravada, and Silhouette.  The best way to describe it is: "those were the days."

I like that the commercial finishes off with the Intrigue leading the pack and the other vehicles fanning out symmetrically behind it.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, trinacriabob said:

This was a REAL and varied vehicle line up:  Intrigue, Aurora, Alero, Bravada, and Silhouette.  The best way to describe it is: "those were the days."

I like that the commercial finishes off with the Intrigue leading the pack and the other vehicles fanning out symmetrically behind it.

I thought it was one of the better adverts...

7 hours ago, riviera74 said:

I still miss Oldsmobile.  Then again, if anyone ran that ad now, it would be all CUVs and SUVs with nary a sedan in sight.  SAD.

Sad is when Kia and Hyundai have sedans and Ford and Buick don't.

2 hours ago, A Horse With No Name said:

Sad is when Kia and Hyundai have sedans and Ford and Buick don't.

Especially when Hyundai/KIA/Genesis have RWD sedans while Ford has NONE and GM only has them at Cadillac prices.  That is even sadder.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, balthazar said:

No hyundai or kia RWD sedan is burning up the sales chart. Yea- its there if the occasional buyer wants it, and that’s great for that buyer, but the business case for a scenario like that is thin. Isn’t the stinger getting cancelled?

Had not heard that about the Stinger. Around here they celebrate birthdays on dealer lots.

6 hours ago, balthazar said:

No hyundai or kia RWD sedan is burning up the sales chart. Yea- its there if the occasional buyer wants it, and that’s great for that buyer, but the business case for a scenario like that is thin. Isn’t the stinger getting cancelled?

Camry seems to be the only sedan doing well. Sad...my youngest daughter and I window shopped cars at a Chevy dealer while waiting for a medical appointment. She really liked the Malibu.

But for right now I am sworn off sedans...and into trucks.