Why Ford Dominates The Market For Police Vehicles

8 seconds into this video...and the Montreal police department is proudly showing its Ford police cars! 

I wanna know how a CNBC (US based news outlet) "documentary" on FoMoCo police cars manages to showcase a police department from another country (Canada)?   And from a very different North American culture at that.  (City of Montreal in the Province of Quebec-home of the "distinct society) 

Weird choice.  But fun! (for me)  

(Boston, NYC,  Detroit all could have been candidates...but CNBC chose for a small snippet...Montreal. It coudnt have been the MUC police force colours. Very bland IMO.  Maybe it was for the 'distinct society" differentiation. They could have chose Fort Worth Texas for that honestly...)

Edited by oldshurst442
28 minutes ago, oldshurst442 said:

I wanna know how a CNBC (US based news outlet) "documentary" on FoMoCo police cars manages to showcase a police department from another country (Canada)?   And from a very different North American culture at that.

There are few industries MORE plagued by laziness than journalism. (Government would be the king here).