This 1977 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ was One of The Best 1970s Personal Luxury Coupes

• 1 month later...

This dude took 42 minutes to walk around and review the car ... this '77 Pontiac Grand Prix.

These were wonderful cars.  I like the placement of the small lamp in between the two rectangular headlamps compared to '76.  The dash is a winner.  Looking over the windsplit molding to the hood ornament and the road must have felt commanding.

I only wonder what toying with the pencil (Photoshop?) could do to make this less bloated, less fin(ned), and bring it in line with the Cutlass and the Regal.  They needed to hold that slot for the (Grand) Le Mans, I guess.  I wonder if they would have sold the hell out of these if a little trimmer and not as voluptuous.  

He starts driving it at 38 minutes.  I had to move the vid forward.  He talks way too much.  At the very end, we learn that this year ('77) was the most successful Grand Prix year ever in terms of sales figures. 

sigh:  when cars had personality ...

There was a really lt blue w/ t-tops ‘77 around here a couple years ago.  Always the GP of that generation with all it’s sharp creases. 

Cool Car, but this guy is way to much in love with himself and hearing his own voice. He could have covered this auto in half the time or kept it the same if he actually focused on a deeper dive into the auto.