GMC HUMMER EV SUV | THE NEXT ALL-ELECTRIC SUPERTRUCK | GMC

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, David said:

Liking these twins very much

Yeah! Me too!  

They both won medals at the Winter Olympics in Sochi.

Dufour-Lapointe sisters dish about 'tiger' spirit, fashion aspirations  after medal win for Canada in Sochi | CTV News

Except...they aint twins...

Dufour-Lapointe sisters: 5 things you didn't know | CBC Sports

...and there is 3 of them! 

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Haha 2

As much as these GMC Hummers have a cool factor that is off the charts, and I really really do like them, a lot, Im also in the "I dont give a shyte" camp about them. 

I want an EV from gm with that kind of flair and panache and arrogance and style in the form of...  I dont know really.   All I know is, these are great, but not really my style.   

Too big. Too trucky. Too expensive. 

I dont want this horrid thing either

New Mercedes EQS revealed: price, specs and release date | carwow

First Look: 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 | Driving

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The Hummers are interesting, as are the Rivians.  Too pricey for me to be too interested in though.  It will be interesting to see how they do in the market.  

3 minutes ago, Robert Hall said:

The Hummers are interesting, as are the Rivians.  Too pricey for me to be too interested in though.  It will be interesting to see how they do in the market.  

About as well as the original H1 and H2 Hummer launches 20 years ago.  And about as short of a time too.

The tech behind them, freedom mode and crab walk, are neat features, but to me at least, these are novelty acts. 

Crab walk is a useful thing. Hopefully gm puts that feature in its EV pick-up trucks with LOWER price tags because these Hummers wont survive long term.  Maybe smaller and cheaper priced GMCs with the Hummer trim would be better as these ones are really just expensive toys for the financially independent folk.  The novelty will wear off quickly as soon as somebody will produce the next cool toy.