Jump to content

Item: BMW R nine T Scrambler


Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, ccap41 said:

I hope you had pants and a jacket in that backpack. 

Na, it was all slow speed cruising. 90% under 30mph and the other 10% under 55 on some 2 lane highways. Aside from a cicada to the face shield I didn’t get hit with anything.

Higher speeds than that, yeah I wear gear.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Drew Dowdell said:

Na, it was all slow speed cruising. 90% under 30mph and the other 10% under 55 on some 2 lane highways. Aside from a cicada to the face shield I didn’t get hit with anything.

Higher speeds than that, yeah I wear gear.

Good think you can't get hit or anything bad can't happen under 30mph!

13 hours ago, Drew Dowdell said:

6335F882-3D9D-4D41-890A-FC8BF33DC39A.jpeg

This has been such a cool trip!

Your BMW is, hands down, the prettiest and coolest bike of the bunch. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ccap41 said:

Good think you can't get hit or anything bad can't happen under 30mph!

Your BMW is, hands down, the prettiest and coolest bike of the bunch. 

I know, I know, but the risks are much lower. It also wasn’t really feasible with what we were doing. I need to find a bag solution that works with a second rider. My current bag that I use for commuting leaves no place for him to put his right leg.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Drew Dowdell said:

I know, I know, but the risks are much lower. It also wasn’t really feasible with what we were doing. I need to find a bag solution that works with a second rider. My current bag that I use for commuting leaves no place for him to put his right leg.

They don't exactly look good but they're really useful, a rear trunk or a small rack you can strap things to. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ccap41 said:

They don't exactly look good but they're really useful, a rear trunk or a small rack you can strap things to. 

Yeah, as long as it has a quick detach mount id be fine with that. I’m going to need tires in the spring and I don’t mind making a bit more scrambler looking

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook

×
×
  • Create New...