I just don't wanna...

the emocity of this thread both frightens and confuses me...

notice to all C&G members: please check the readings on your emometers before posting any random spurts of emo... not only will it confuse most of your fellow forum-mates... it will also anger most of us... unnecessary emocity isnt cool...

:P

Guest YellowJacket894

the emocity of this thread both frightens and confuses me...

notice to all C&G members: please check the readings on your emometers before posting any random spurts of emo... not only will it confuse most of your fellow forum-mates... it will also anger most of us... unnecessary emocity isnt cool...

:P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

God, I hate emo. :nono:

live anymore..and i'm being serious.

It's not like that yall. Just been under alot of stress lately and feel blah. Sorry if I upset anyone. Meant it as a figure of speech and that's all.

You ever consider hitting the gym or something? Whenever I'm under a bunch of stress, I hit the bench or bag hard. Way better for your body than just feeling sorry for yourself... that just makes the situation worse.

i just break bricks with a sledge hammer. or go paint balling.

We all feel like at one time then another you dont want life to end humans are wierd like that.

Dude.... we've all been there. I know I certainly have.

Keep your head up buddy. Life has a way of doing a

180* just when you feel like you need to hot the brakes.

I mean breaks. :P

Hittign the gym is therapudic, even better: going to the

firing range and shooting off a bunch of ammo into an

innocent paper target. Damn, it's been two years since

the last time I went, much too long.

When I had my Mercury and I was stressing like this, i'd usually take her for long drive blasting some of my favorite tunes, and of course laying a lil rubber :AH-HA_wink:

This was really really late at night though and i'd never go through residential areas with the music blaring. Nope. Just the mufferless 5 liter V8 :P