Sign in to follow this  
regfootball

MAZDA CX-7

5 posts in this topic

regfootball    234

Interesting. Very femmy, like all Mazda's, but yet its in character with the Mazda brand. Nice stance and proportions. Don't totally like it, but its a nice crossover. Probably the perfect size and package for most people.

Interior, VERY NICE. Good quality materials and a striking dash design. Interesting textures, and the little triangle window up front does help.

Nice switches and controls.

Seating heights about perfect. Rear seat has decent enough room IMHO.

Trunk was ok sized, but not much more than a Mazda6 wagon. I would like bigger.

Vehicle seems more carlike and not trucky. For me, I'd like a v6 instead of a turbo, but I think some folks won't care.

Awesome pricing. these things will sell like hotcakes. this is somewhat in the direction any Pontiac crossover SHOULD be headed, just more macho.

Myself, I'd maybe prefer the CX-9 with a third row.

Edited by regfootball

Mr.Krinkle    0

Interesting.  Very femmy, like all Mazda's, but yet its in character with the Mazda brand.  Nice stance and proportions.  Don't totally like it, but its a nice crossover. 

its funny you say that, i was looking at a mazda 3 i think the other day, and was thinking to myself that looks like a bmw but just more fem. like if you were to paint something purple, or dot your i's with a "heart"...just something about it.

i dont know if i could put my finger on it exactly but theyve got something going for them, i think.

post a pic if you can.

ive never liked mazdas per se but lately theyve been making some nice looking cars.

sciguy_0504    0

The CX-7 has hit written all over it. Some people do not like the way it looks but it stands out from the front, at least. The interior is top notch. Mazda just has to get the word out and not with their lame zoom-zoom commercials, either.

regfootball    234

its funny you say that, i was looking at a mazda 3 i think the other day, and was thinking to myself that looks like a bmw but just more fem.  like if you were to paint something purple, or dot your i's with a "heart"...just something about it.

i dont know if i could put my finger on it exactly but theyve got something going for them, i think.

post a pic if you can.

ive never liked mazdas per se but lately theyve been making some nice looking cars.

the mazda 3 is probably the least fem of all the mazdas, actually.

regfootball    234

The CX-7 has hit written all over it.  Some people do not like the way it looks but it stands out from the front, at least.  The interior is top notch.  Mazda just has to get the word out and not with their lame zoom-zoom commercials, either.

mazda needs to ditch the zoom zoom already.

i think the CX-7 will be a hit, but may fade quickly in a bout a year or so. I don't think it has the wider appeal of the Ford Edge. The Edge has enough 'street' in its macho look to sell for awhile (except for its dreadful interior). I think the CX-7 needs a bit tougher look that's less girlie.

Edited by regfootball

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this