Sign in to follow this  
MRDETROITMETAL

Pontiac Lemans G7

7 posts in this topic

Front; (its a bit exagerrated for effect ...dont know what effect that is tho LOL)

Posted Image

Rear;

[ Posted Image

These are just prliminary sketches i am going to work this one thru a bit, any contributions are all good...of course the useal thrashing is also welcome !!!

Posted Image

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

ocnblu    733
A couple of suggestions. When you do different views of the same car, please try to keep the styling consistent. In the front 3/4 view of your LeMans, the tail has a totally different slant than in the rear view. Also, the sketches you're presenting are too abstract to give an honest opinion on. Try sharpening up your sketches, they're not technical enough, imo. It's like they're embryonic or something.

A couple of suggestions.  When you do different views of the same car, please try to keep the styling consistent.  In the front 3/4 view of your LeMans, the tail has a totally different slant than in the rear view.  Also, the sketches you're presenting are too abstract to give an honest opinion on.  Try sharpening up your sketches, they're not technical enough, imo.  It's like they're embryonic or something.

OB thx for the continuing interest from you , I appreciate your taking the time to look. I am not a designer per se tho, really my interest in the technical aspects of a design is low, because I go for the Conept or feeling of a design, so from that perspective they are very easy to evaluate, you either like'em or hate 'em !

OR...You see someting that hits you and it inspires new ideas of your own, THAT is the value of these sketches, as I find technical profecincy absolutly boring and tedious, propbably the reason I did not become a auto designer (and why chops bore me too), when I had a better chance to than most ever would to become one, also the reason I am an artist by choice.

I did exagerate the perspective on this specific pix (maybe too much) to get a forward slant to it ...I'll tone it back a few degrees if that'll help you understand my pixs better tho...abstract conceptual work is my forte, not details. So it is intentional on my part to express a design more than delineate it. :yes:

However I really like this entire concept so i may go the whole nine yards with it anyway, detailing it out as you sugest, I messed up the rear qp a bit on the 34 veiw (looks to old barracuda to me !), and corrected it with the rear pix so i should rectify them in a new drawing, if this is of interest conceptually.

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this