Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

No commentary... Cost? $1640 total. Car? 1995 Mazda Millenia. Miles? 160k. Anything wrong with it? Nope. How does it run? Perfectly. Was it a good idea? Well... Was it a good deal? Absolutely... and that's what's matter in the end. Is it what I expected to get? No... but always expect the unexpected. :D

hence why yur screenname in the chat room right now is Corazda Correnia... :lol:

nice tho... lots of luck with it... lets hope it doesnt become a nightmare like yur GA...

Holy crap. You actually made a choice, stuck with it and bought it. :blink:

Did the others finally get through to you?

Anyway, yes, get rid of that ghastly pinstriping.

The interior looks in pretty good shape considering the year and mileage.

Congrats. :thumbsup:

Congrats BV.

Compare the Mazda to anything from GM in that time period and its a no-brainer. Not that the Lumina, Corsica, Grand Am (which he had, and had blow out on him) and Acheiva weren't good vehicles, the Milennia is just better. A little blandtasticly jellybean in the styling department, but a solid choice that, like all cars, will run a long time with basic maintenance.

Holy crap. You actually made a choice, stuck with it and bought it. :blink:

Did the others finally get through to you?

In that they got annoying... Yes. But I was told not to buy this car by a few... :P

Such a traitor.

Heh... well, if I ever claimed to be a GM fan, point it out and show that I'm a traitor. :D

Anyways, thanks... I glad to finally have a car again. It's going to rack up some miles here shortly. I want to finally do some things... meet some people... things like that. Now I don't have to depend on my mom letting me have the Sunfire.

Since this car seems like its not going to be too troublesome and that it's very nice, I think I might make it mine since I have money left to spend. I wouldn't spend all of it, just in case, but you know... those 15inchers are quite the crappy wheels... Haha. That and it needs new speakers.

Still, this thing is full of features. Projector headlights/foglights, power antenae, power/heated seats, auto climate control, cruise, power tilt steering, power seats, power moonroof, power trunk/fuel door release, trunk CD changer, storage compartments galore, leather, 4 wheel disc brakes, V6 (hmm SC or not SC is the question... haven't really thought about it), and holding auto... It's better equiped than a new Lucerne. :D:P

Congrats, BV. I'll bet it feels great to just have something to tool around town in, again. Lots of luck with it, and you actually have some spare cash in your pocket. Good deal.

Question to you or anyone who might know: Does it have the Miller Cycle V6?

Oh my, is there room in that backseat for the both of us my BV boi toi?

Such a traitor.

Oh my sweet, closet case, jocaine lusting Joshiepoo.....what is worse...buying a used mazda or stealing the paypal money all those people donated to you?

*triple snap* guuuuuurlfriend.

One thing I will not stand for are false acqusations. Every dollar that was donated to this site went back into this site.

I can provide proof.

Can you provide proof that I am lying?

Oh my, is there room in that backseat for the both of us my BV boi toi?

Oh my sweet, closet case, jocaine lusting Joshiepoo.....what is worse...buying a used mazda or stealing the paypal money all those people donated to you?

*triple snap* guuuuuurlfriend.

Can we not ruin BV's Thread....PLEASE?!!!

Anyways, thanks... I glad to finally have a car again. It's going to rack up some miles here shortly. I want to finally do some things... meet some people... things like that. Now I don't have to depend on my mom letting me have the Sunfire.

Since this car seems like its not going to be too troublesome and that it's very nice, I think I might make it mine since I have money left to spend. I wouldn't spend all of it, just in case, but you know... those 15inchers are quite the crappy wheels... Haha. That and it needs new speakers.

Still, this thing is full of features. Projector headlights/foglights, power antenae, power/heated seats, auto climate control, cruise, power tilt steering, power seats, power moonroof, power trunk/fuel door release, trunk CD changer, storage compartments galore, leather, 4 wheel disc brakes, V6 (hmm SC or not SC is the question... haven't really thought about it), and holding auto... It's better equiped than a new Lucerne. :D:P

Nice. I would wait to spend extra money on it though..

Harry is an effective mechanism for posting outside the box. He's a rabblerouser, to be sure, sometimes for fun, sometimes for evil.

I don't understand why so many are picking on Josh for being gay. Leave him alone about the gay stuff, please. If he is or isn't, it's his business whether he wants to share it with the group. I haven't seen any real evidence here that he leans that way.

As far as the administration of his official duties here, that thread has been posted.

Guest YellowJacket894

You forgot the grandma-grocery-getter grille. That needs to go, too.

Anyway, nice car. :thumbsup: Nissan and Mazda are really the only Japanese companies worth buying from. :AH-HA_wink:

Wheres the RWD and Stick i thought you HAD to have?

But good luck

(And check for sawdust in the trans fluid)

dont forget the coupe bodystyle and 4cyl motor... lol

I'm dumbfounded but happy you're done with your search.  I just hope all those features keep working.  Best of luck with it, Vipes.

Heh... :P

Question to you or anyone who might know: Does it have the Miller Cycle V6?

Nah... just the regular 2.5L DOHC V6. I checked. The Miller Cycle engine is the Supercharged one.

One thing I will not stand for are false acqusations. Every dollar that was donated to this site went back into this site.

I can provide proof.

Yet you couldn't that one night in chat? Interesting. I stand by what I said that night...

Can we not ruin BV's Thread....PLEASE?!!!

Heh... really! :P But it's mine.. only I can decide. Well, Fly can, too... Soo... Fly? Shut Josh up. :lol::D

Wheres the RWD and Stick i thought you HAD to have?

(And check for sawdust in the trans fluid)

dont forget the coupe bodystyle and 4cyl motor...

Um... that's why I said to expect the unexpected. And those were merely preferences that I stuck with so people wouldn't suggest a lowly Buick Century... *shudders* Ugh... *shakes head*

I dunno. I kind of like the orange ones. If you do go with clear lenses, at least make sure you use amber bulbs. If you don't, and you get a cop who wants to break your shoes, he may ticket you.

Well... Amber is quite the ugly color, IMO. :P I'm glad my GA didn't have any. But yeah... clear is for me and I'm definitely going to get those bulbs that are colorless, but light up amber. Heh... IDK if I really wanna spend so much for lights... but I wonder if I could find taillights with clear corners as well.

Wow, how did I miss this thread?

Congrats BV. I think you got a good deal here

so long as you keep up with the preventative

maintenance & take it easy with you Mazda.

I traded one in when I worked at Chevrolet of

Lowell. It was really bizzare.... the Millenia was

gold with tan, 1999 and the guy traded it in on

used loaded up 2002/3 Pontiac GT sedan. Why?

His kids and wife HATED the car. They hated

the color, styling & IIRC ergonomics of the

back seat.

In any case after he drove off in his new black

GA-GT I took a spirited drive in the Millenia and

I thought it was honestly a great car. I'll save

you the FWD-cars-suck speech, outsuide of that

these cars are pretty nice inside & out.

Best of luck wiht it, looks clean and well taken

care of, how's those dipsticks for the oil & trans

look? If I were you I'd switch to synthetic ASAP.

Such a traitor.

I'm the resident "Detroit Metal or nothin" troll

and I bought two Datsuns, that might have

f@#ked up the balance of the Universe for a

while. Me buying a car made in Japan is like

Mother Theresa committing armed robbery...

although my biggest hot button being RWD I

sold out less by buying the Q than if I had

bought that 1996 DeVille. We all have our

price I suppose, there's more than one Judas

on this site. :P

Um... that's why I said to expect the unexpected. And those were merely preferences that I stuck with so people wouldn't suggest a lowly Buick Century... *shudders* Ugh... *shakes head*

Except then we couldn't recommend cars that would be great picks. There are a ton of great sedans out there that would have been good for you that aren't A-bodies.

Edited by Oldsmoboi

Hmm...

Hi Cory,

Thanks for shopping the Crutchfield web site. I'll be happy to help you

locate the installation accessories you need to install your Clarion

receiver into your 1995 Millenia. Here is a shopping cart loaded up with

the accessories you will need:

http://www.crutchfield.com/I-rsemc237/I-rX...=3&emKey=200122

Your Bose system consists of five speakers, each with its own

amplifier. If an aftermarket stereo is installed, the entire Bose system must be

replaced. This means that your factory speakers will NOT work with the

Clarion (or any other brand) radio. You can shop for new speakers here:

http://www.crutchfield.com/I-rsemc237/cgi-...BpFwEAN*l5TjN99

You'll find vehicle fit information with our Online Vehicle Selector.

Just point your browser to:

http://www.crutchfield.com/I-rsemc237/whatfits/index.html?lp

Once you've entered your vehicle information, the car speaker and

selections will automatically be filtered to show only those items that fit

your car's dash or particular speaker location. Using the Online

Vehicle Selector for your order also ensures that you will get the

installation accessories you are entitled to, so you can start enjoying your new

gear sooner.

In answer to your question about connecting your Clarion head unit to

your car's factory CD changer, unfortunately, the factory-installed CD

changer is not usually compatible with any aftermarket receivers. You

will lose your factory CD changer. I wish I had better news there.

However, the good news is that Clarion makes a CD changer that is

compatible with your current receiver. You can see that changer here:

http://www.crutchfield.com/I-rsemc237/cgi-...asp?i=020DCZ625

You can tuck the CDs you're not listening to out of the way with one

of these CD/DVD holders that attach to your sun visor:

http://www.crutchfield.com/I-rsemc237/cgi-...search=cd+visor

When you're ready to make your purchase, you can do so from our web

site. Please enter my name, Lindsey, as your Product Advisor as you fill

out our Complete Online Order Form. You can type it in the "Product

Advisor's Name" field of the "Additional Information" section in the

Checkout process. If you prefer, you can also call me, toll free, at the

phone number below.

Thanks again for your e-mail. Please let me know whenever you need

anything else.

Lindsey

Crutchfield Sales

[email protected]

http://www.crutchfield.com

1-800-388-2911 ext. 3164

Well... guess I ought to just keep the Bose system. However, anybody know where to find a CD cartridge for the Panasonic CD changer? That's all that's keeping me from enjoying the system. For now Im stuck with a piddly cassette player and the radio. Ugh... :P

I can provide proof.

Oh your rep precedes you babe. Darn you almost spelled "accusations" right though. We better check your high school transcript and make sure you really passed english. :yes:

I could be wrong, but crashing it into a tree at 115 MPH would be "a complete accident," too. Be careful, dude.

Are you saying I am unable to handle driving a car at that speed and the interstate (which is basically straight and smooth)...? I was born to be a racer, remember? :P

And I had an ATV which I carved through demanding paths through the woods, along hillsides, etc at near top speed... Not to mention the drifting. Haha... I suppose comparing an ATV to a Millenia doesn't make much sense... :lol::D

We have a Cobalt SS (non SC) in the shop right now. The driver's door is caved in somewhat and the left quarter panel has a dent. Our cleanup guy spent the day taking the entire interior out except for the dash. Why, you ask? Because it was drenched in blood and vomit. The young male driver wasn't wearing a seatbelt when he slid sideways into a tree. He hit his head on the tree and got thrown into the back seat. When the paramedics arrived, they found him there, sitting up, facing the driver's side, dead. Heartbreaking and disgusting, for sure.

:blink: Holy cow O.B. That's just... depressing.

It takes so "little" to loose your life sometimes if you get stupid

behind the wheel, I wear my seatbelt about 97% of the time...

after that story I'll try to make it closer to 100.