Laurel Festival Car Show

Alright... Each year, Brookville host's the week long Laurel Festival on Main Street. It officially starts tomorrow, monday morning. Well, most of the things planned all week are quite boring, but it ends with a nice car show on Sunday. Well, being that it's really the only thing worth coming to Brookville for, other than the Labor Day homecoming in nearby Knox Dale, I thought I'd see if anybody wanted to meet there. I mean, might as well come to Brookville to see me sooner or later. And plus it's a car show that closes down Main St... Who can go wrong with that? You could even enter it if you wanted.

So... anyone up for it. If not... well.. I thought I'd atleast ask, you know? Cause.. who wouldn't to finally meet me and my new Millenia...? Or cruise around Brookville? Have fun on some back roads? See my lovely house? Haha... :P

Anyways, for those interested, it's Sunday, the 18th. Registering for it starts at 10am while the Show starts at Noon. It last until about 3pm, where for those willing, they cruise to the local Ice cream place. The Frosty Freeze, I think.

-Cory

And folks, don't forget, you'll also be able to see The World's Ugliest Kitchen and Blowed-Up Grand Am National Monument. :lol:

Hmmm....sure hope some of your fellow PA residents will go to your home town for this, BV.... Sadly, I won't be able to make it ... I'll be getting ready for the MC Nationals a week later....

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Wouldn't that be something?" ... Finger 11 ... '1 Thing'

Walt pulled an O.B. and O.B. almost took it personally. :P

All joking aside here's the thing. Honestly if I had $800 for

93 octane, booster, lead addative, gas station junk food &

flat tire repair kits I'd drive my 64 Olds down there & hang

out with you. Saddly it's not happening this year.

I'm going to try to make it out to Penn at some point this

summer though. :)

Here's a question... would you guys rather have me drive to your town and nag you to death with gayness while hitting on you and trying to get you into bed with me... and jacking off in your house... on your mom..er.. girlfriend, etc? :lol:

Edited by blackviper8891

Nobody masterbates in my house. My rule.

Sorry, I didn't know about that rule. I'm sorry about pages 64-82 in that issue of People you had laying around, that picture of the Olsen twins made me make the pages stick together. And also, that white towel in the bathroom....lets just say that you could get a few grand for it at a sperm bank. Sorry about your dog too, he startles me and took a shot.

Sorry, I didn't know about that rule.  I'm sorry about pages 64-82 in that issue of People you had laying around, that picture of the Olsen twins made me make the pages stick together.  And also, that white towel in the bathroom....lets just say that you could get a few grand for it at a sperm bank.  Sorry about your dog too, he startles me and took a shot.

:lol::lol: I was gonna feed him to the poor messicans next door anyway, just made my job easier.....you better be talking about a shot w/ a bullet btw :lol:

Edited by deftonesfan867

Guest YellowJacket894

Sorry, I didn't know about that rule.  I'm sorry about pages 64-82 in that issue of People you had laying around, that picture of the Olsen twins made me make the pages stick together.  And also, that white towel in the bathroom....lets just say that you could get a few grand for it at a sperm bank.  Sorry about your dog too, he startles me and took a shot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:spit: :rotflmao: