2007 Chevy Silverado. Your vote is...?  

299 members have voted

1. 1. 2007 Chevy Silverado. Your vote is...?

• Wow! Absolutely a perfect 10 in my book! Off the charts!
    • Nice, but could be better if they...
    • Average. No better, no worse.
    • Nah. Could be a whole LOT better
    • Ugh. I'll be getting an '06 instead.

Let's try this again. I posted:

Then CaddyXLR-V posted:

So I posted:

So sharmer05 posted:

And CaddyXLR-V tag teamed with:

0-missed the point in 5 posts. I'm sure adding slightly larger wheel wells that would be more accomodating of larger tires would not kill a trucks mileage. The layman who just wants a penis extender would not know the difference and the off-road nut who wants some beefier tires would be able to do so without dropping several paychecks to do so. Dodge can fit 33's stock with no rubbing, Ford can do the same. Why not Chevy?

So make them able to fit 33 inch tires, then put 28 inch tires on it?

That doesn't kill the mileage too much, but it does make it look ugly.

It doesn't appear to be hurting Chevys sales compared to Dodge and Ford. Why take away from the other 95% of the market, because 5% wants to fit bigger tires?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like how they've integrated the bumpers into the body of the truck. This thing is probably the most aerodynamic full size truck ever. After I saw this, everything else on the market just looks outdated, including the upcoming Toyota.

Attractive + Functional = teh win :yes:

Edited by Shantanu

• 3 weeks later...

The front end is nice but from what I can see of the side of the truck just basically looks like the same as every other truck out there! Change it up and go with something a little bit more radical, I say!

You know, after coming back to this thread and looking at all the posts and pictures and chops of the truck. I still have to say that I'm sticking with my previous post. After looking at it and studying what's there, I like what I see, since it draws on previous years of the truck and in particular, the most popular Chevy truck's built, the '73-'87 era trucks.

I'm liking it more & more everytime I see it.

As of this moment it's about an A-.

Here is a new article on the 2007 Silverado. http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic...607130364/1148-

Highlights are below.

GM invited The Detroit News for an exclusive first look at the 2007 Silverado, but would not allow specific details of the truck to be printed until after an unveiling to the media early next month at its Milford Proving Grounds.

The photo shows a truck with a wider track than the previous model, flared fenders and a more aerodynamic front end. But dealers who saw the truck for the first time Tuesday said the photo didn't do the truck justice.

"It's just unbelievable," said Bill Estes, a Chevrolet dealer from Indianapolis, Ind., who attended the closed-door meeting, which barred dealers from carrying cell phones for fear of another photo leak. "It's going to give us such an edge over our competitors," he said. "Ford is not even an issue anymore."

The new Silverado, however, won't begin showing up in ads for a few more months. The rest of Chevy's dealers won't even see the truck until September, when they gather in Las Vegas for an annual meeting.

WOW this is amazing :thumbsup: This article really makes u realize how big the launch of the New Silverado ia Really Going to Be :scratchchin: And if you think about it, it comes at a perfect timing... Ford let out it's new F-150 at the wrong time. It's too soon for a new model, and even a re-design isn't going to help much, judging from the re-designed expedition, and navigator. They dont stand a chance against the Tahoe and Escalade!!! :) And if theres one thing we americans love, its our Chevy Truck. I doubt americans are gonna pass on a all new 07 Silverado for a newToyota Truck. GM Has a major hit on it's hands!!!! :globe::gm_logo:

p.s. I love these smiley things :D:gmc::bowl:

okay im done :gitfunky:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...