IF you had to drive none GM....

I'd probably go for one of the Fords .......

Aston Martin

Jaguar

Land Rover

Volvo

Or, I'd buy a 1960 Buick convertible and take it to a "hot rod shop" and have it updated with a crate "Northstar" engine, "Brembo" brakes and an updated suspension.

I'd said no GM at all, not if they didnt exist....you couldnt drive anything GM new or old.

heh you think the caddy bike is bad... my brother recently got a new bike... a Jeep bike... mountain bike obviously...

BUT... the gear shifter does not have numbers... nope just little tick marks... its impossible to figure out what gear yur in unless you count around the ticks...

its only like a 7 speed... yet there are well over 14 tick marks... which makes it more confusing

it does not have shocks, which my old mongoose stormer does... they may squeak and need a bit of oil... but at least they're there...

and worst of all... the V brakes... my stormer has them... but they work... very very well... i can leave a solid 50 foot skid mark if i feel like it... the V brakes on this Jeep bike... no matter how hard i squeeze them... the wheels will keep roling... slower of course... but they continue rolling...

this is Jeep... a HUGE name in offroading... WHY would they put their name on this mountain bike... that SUCKS so much?

Real mountain bikes don't tend to have numbers on the shifters. If you have time to look at your shifters to see what gear you're in, you're riding the wrong kind of trail. :lol:

It would be like someone looking down at the shift pattern on the top of a manual shift knob while racing a car. You don't need to, because you already know what gear you're in.

Jeep may make a crappy mountain bike, but there is more to mountain bikes then road bikes. It takes a lot of expertise to make something that can survive the constant abuse some people give their bikes.

Posted Image

Just found this.

Mountain bikers and road bikers are like Jeep fans and Lambo fans - more different than alike.

Posted Image

now what be cool is if you found a matching picture with a bunch of gallardos and murcielagos drivin down a road and a wrangler airborne above them... :lol:

Although I'd hate to see what the Wrangler would look like after landing from that height...

Just might look better than the guy who did that jump, IF it's not a chop.

It may be a chop, but I have seen people jump that far on downhill bikes.

There's one trail in Whistler in BC where it goes over a road that has been cut into the mountain side - literally. You jump off the cliff on one side, over the road, and land on the low land on the other side. I have a DVD of bike stunts and there's video of this crazy guy doing it.

There's also a 'urban rider' guy who can ride along the top of railings - Round metal railings like 2 inches in diameter and this nut on top of it on his bike.

It's called "The Collective". If you can find it and have an interest in extreme sports I recommend it.