The Judds: 1989 Oldsmobile commercial

• 3 weeks later...

OH my gosh......

I do NOT remember ever seeing this commercial before.....

Cort, pig and cow valves with pacemaker
2003 MGM LS + 1981 cmc SC; need 1975 Chrysler Cordoba
"When we stand together, it's our finest hour" | The Judds | 'Love Can Build A Bridge'

Not sure the color would have helped...the Ciera was a car so dull that Car & Driver once described it as 'a car you could misplace in an empty parking lot' or something like that.

My first rental car was a white w/ red interior '94 Ciera in the DC area on a vacation...

41 minutes ago, Robert Hall said:

Not sure the color would have helped...the Ciera was a car so dull that Car & Driver once described it as 'a car you could misplace in an empty parking lot' or something like that.

My first rental car was a white w/ red interior '94 Ciera in the DC area on a vacation...

And yet they sold a ton of them right up until the end. I think the Cierra and Century were the last A-bodies built. I don't have numbers for the Ciera, but the Century sold 92,468 copies in 1996, its final year, and the Ciera likely did similar if only because it was a standard issue car for non-police federal government workers. 

Yes, last of the A-bodies..IIRC, the Celebrity bowed out after '90, the 6000 after '91.   I remember seeing a lot of Cieras and Centuries through the 90s into the oughts..   Hmmm, had the Pontiac had a name beginning with 'C', they could have been referred to as the 4Cs or C4s...

• Haha 1