Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

New Enclave Spy Shots!

CSpec

Looks really good. I was worried it might lose the small wheel well gaps, but it appears that they aren't any bigger than the concept's. It looks like the translation was made pretty well from what we can see, my only question: where are the portholes?

Portholes are probably covered up. I'm PRAYING those wheels come off. I HATE wheels like that--they look exactly like the Aura's 18"s too.

Oh damn... I didn't even see the interior shot! It didn't load the first time! Yes--I'm SO happy it looks like that--now let's hope it looks great when we see a high-quality shot!

BEAUTIFUL. GM'S KEEPING IT TRUE TO THE CONCEPT. The interior shot is great. The upper dash is like the conept's. Are the rumors true... it looks like the upper dash is leather just like the concept's!

Edited by titan

Portholes are probably covered up.  I'm PRAYING those wheels come off.  I HATE wheels like that--they look exactly like the Aura's 18"s too.

I pray that the portholes are covered up too. Those are definitely the Aura XR's wheels... no worries...

I pray that the portholes are covered up too.    Those are definitely the Aura XR's wheels... no worries...

Would they throw on the Aura's wheels simply to throw on a set of wheels? Or do you think Buick is going to use them too?

If that's the case, then we can expect 18's on the Enclave :)

I'm worried about those wheels....they are 6 lug....the aura's are 5 lug aren't they....so it wouldn't just be the aura's wheels that were thrown on there.....those wheels are the aura's biggest downfall....i hope they don't do the same with the enclave

I'm liking it... in fact, something about it makes me prefer it to the concept. The wheels seem to fit nicely, and the proportions don't look awkward at all. The interior is definitely better than the refreshed SRX's.

I'm worried about those wheels....they are 6 lug....the aura's are 5 lug aren't they....so it wouldn't just be the aura's wheels that were thrown on there.....those wheels are the aura's biggest downfall....i hope they don't do the same with the enclave

the spy shot of the "gmc" also had 6lug wheels...can't remember what they looked like off hand...

didn't they say the concept was 90% production ready?..... just the seating was going to be changed mainly. getting rid of the full length console? i thought it was a great way to make it really nice. ...?

the spy shot of the "gmc" also had 6lug wheels...can't remember what they looked like off hand...

didn't they say the concept was 90% production ready?.....  just the seating was going to be changed mainly.  getting rid of the full length console?  i thought it was a great way to make it really nice.    ...?

Well, you know that GM has their way of taking something they claim will be 99% production ready, and taking out a few "key" things that totally changes the look/feel of the vehicle, just to save $0.32.

Oh my God! They totally ruined it! I hate GM.

:censored::lol:

All joking aside.. this looks awesome. I'm surprised they kept the clock and the same color wood from the concept to production. The future is bright for Buick. It's too bad we had to wait this long for anything to happen. I take back all my calls for GM to get rid of the brand.

Looks very close to concept... very good GM.

Portholes are probably covered up.  I'm PRAYING those wheels come off.  I HATE wheels like that--they look exactly like the Aura's 18"s too.

Yes, agree those wheels, and others similarly styled are too "busy". What a joy to clean by hand too. <_<

I'm liking it... in fact, something about it makes me prefer it to the concept. The wheels seem to fit nicely, and the proportions don't look awkward at all.

Empowah - I bet it has to do with the solid roof & shape of the Greenhouse. That's what I noticed first.

68 - I think this will be your fastback CUV.

Fly - you missed one:

Posted Image

Why couldn't they just use the wheels from the concept, maybe just make them smaller?

If the wheels were shiny chrome, maybe angled in and out a little--with a little flare like the other Buick wheels, I'd think they'd fit better.

GM, You need the Concept wheels, 18" size. Have 3 of the spokes go in and 3 come out. This will give it a very nice, classy look.

This Vehicle will Rock. :P

:pbjtime:

Why couldn't they just use the wheels from the concept, maybe just make them smaller?

If the wheels were shiny chrome, maybe angled in and out a little--with a little flare like the other Buick wheels, I'd think they'd fit better.

I absolutely love the wheels found on the concept. I pray they'll make them to production (it'll only increase the already very good changes I'm getting this thing).

truly HIDEOUS rims.

Can anyone tell if the ventports/portholes are still on there? PLEASE be there!

The concept's wheels were better looking.

I think the portholes will be on the production car. My guess is they're not on the test vehicles because they're just cosmetic.

Finally, a Buick with projector-beam headlamps.  :)

I find it sad that Saturn has so far THREE vehicles that have had them before a Buick. Unless the Outlook is being released at the same time so I guess it's just two (L300 & Sky).

I'm curious about where the pictures are taken.  Do GM employees take the test cars home?

No GM employees cant take them home.

They catch these cars on streets, in parking lots, and on the proving ground tracks.

Spy's chase these cars around until they stop maybe to get gas or the guy wants water from a store and snap snap they have pictures. or they wait and wait by the walls of the test track and wait for the car to drive and take pictures with lenses the size of a Stanley Cup.

Also the portholes i think are only offered on top trim level models. so this might not be the top trim model.

I thought they were going to do it the Lucerne way... 6 or 8 Portholes...

But does the Enclave offer a V8 option?

It will... the Northstar won't fit, but there will be another V8 they'll put in maybe a year after production.

It is a shame that even though the Enclave is a great looking car and do Buick proud. This should be out beofre GMC, and Saturn. They should also be keeping the Rendevous. What is wrong with GM Buick can not survive even with the Enclave, Lucerene

Buick needs the Velite, and some 2 door cars and a vehicle above the Lucerne

AND STOP WITH THE NEW NAMES

Lesabre

Century

Electra

Park Avenue

Riveria

If there is anyone on this board who can tell GM brass stop f**ing around

BRING BUICK BACK

Looks nice, but when you've seen an almost production-ready show car, what's the point of the spy shots? (They're superb shots, but I've always been curious).

Looks nice, but when you've seen an almost production-ready show car, what's the point of the spy shots? (They're superb shots, but I've always been curious).

To confirm how near an almost production-ready show car is near to production.

Oddly enough, I think the wheels fit the Enclave better than the Aura.

i was serious. don't care for the wheels, though the slender spokes serve to make the vehicle appear taller to me. the Enclave looks sweet and'll probably see many iterations in the wheel department over it's run.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks grrrrrrrrrrreat!!! I absolutely cannot wait to buy this car!! This car has all the Buick virtues that were lost during the nineties. STYLE, SEX APPEAL, PRESENCE and w/a six speed tranny, it should have PERFORMACE!!! :AH-HA_wink:

Buick you got this 27 year old ready to put off having my first child just to have this car. Sad but true!!! The interior still looks beautiful enough to make a baby in!!(I probably won't try that though ) :P

I have got to be the first in my neighborhood to get this car. One of my neighbors has an MDX and someone on the block has the 1st generation RX 300. I can't wait to see them &#036;h&#33; their pants when I pull on the block, going every bit of 5mph, w/the slyest of grins on my face wheelin' this hot new CUV!!!! 8)

As for those who don't care for the wheels, I share in your disappointment with these. This car needs to have chrome rims to complete such a distinctive look. However, I do have two words for you. After-market!!!! Come on GM, COME ON BUICK.!!!!! :thumbsup: