Cadillac's EV Concept with Wooden Interior | Celestiq

Definitely looks the part of a 'Standard of the World' Cadillac inside and out.

There are a lot of little details like that goddess icon that is pleasingly and elegantly crafted in various locations that lets out a certain elegance.  In my opinion, it is welcomed. 

The interior has some very elegant design touches and sculpted surfaces.  It was nicely pointed out by the presenter, and as with him, Im also impressed by this.

The only thing Im really not enamored by the tech is the touch pad sensitive thing that opens the front and back doors.  Seems flimsy.  A couple of years in cold harsh winters or a surplus of use and that pad thingy would probably cease to detect and cease to function. 

Plus the motors  open the doors ever so slowly. Not fast enough for me.  Im a mover and a shaker. Get those doors open already or Ill just open and close them myself. I actually prefer that.  I prefer to open and close doors myself. Im quite capable of being independent...    I dont like how slowly the hatch opens and closes also. But every electric hatch on any vehicle and brand opens and closes slowly.  Im not liking this hands free openings and closings  in general, like I said, Im independent... so...that is more of a me thing rather that a real thing.