sciguy_0504

2006 Lexus SC430

6 posts in this topic

You might not want to visit the site but at least take a look at the pictures...

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t96205.html

A new generation Lexus SC 430 coupe-cabriolet will be unveiled at Frankfurt, extensively remodelled for 2006. The revisions include styling changes, improvements to the interior and a higher specification with the introduction of Lexus’s Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS). AFS, already available on RX, GS and LS models, swivels the headlamp beams in line with the vehicle’s speed and steering angle to provide better illumination through bends.

The 2006 Lexus SC 430 will go on sale throughout Europe in November.

I wish they would have removed those silly pieces of red plastic that "extend" the headligts up and forward.

Hmmm..pretty subtle changes..I really can't see the difference.

Hardly an extensive remodel. You'd have to own one or look at one daily to even notice the differences, which include a remodled grille, different foglamp configuration, and redone taillamps. I never like this SC - way too soft.

I always thought this car was simply goofy and womanly.... They need to bring back a real four-place coupe the next go-round, instead of attempting to go at the SL. For a convertible two-seater, just chop off the LF-A's top.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor