2007 Daewood LX4

Like the profile

Like the rear.

Not too fussy on the front end.

I think that'd be a nice Buick.

it already is. go to buick china website and you will see it is the new chinese park avenue.

and the us dealers don't want it?

that interior is perfect. i could lick it, its so luscious.

that is my car. i would pimp my wife out for this car......(if it had AWD).

:)

Lutz and Wagner ought to be called on the carpet for this. This car can be had in China, AU, Saudi Arabia, Korea apparently, but not here. A big goddam shame. PITIFUL, actually.

There is NO EXCUSE for this car to not be here. NONE.

Edited by regfootball

Doesn't in any way kill the Hyundai, but they are both handsome, understated cars.

Yeah it does. 'Cause its an actual car.

Well, the Hyundai is an actual car too...just, not yet. They just showed it to us in 90-95% concept form. It will be on sale in 2008.

Well, the Hyundai is an actual car too...just, not yet. They just showed it to us in 90-95% concept form. It will be on sale in 2008.

Can't wait for them to build on the success of the Amanti and XG350/Azera ('cause its apparently the same car) flagships.

the statesman is a hellova a lot more nicer looking car than the hyundai bmw-finiti thing piece of crap

ok, gripe.....window switches need to go on the door where God intended them to be, and cupholders need to move up and in better reach and hopefully not conflicting with the shifter. the arm rest then should be lengthened accordingly.

Edited by regfootball

Can't wait for them to build on the success of the Amanti and XG350/Azera ('cause its apparently the same car) flagships.

Heh well its certainly nothing like the Amanti. Heh...I mean...just look at the Amanti.

It does seem like the Genesis/Azera crowd the Hyundai lineup. However, Azera is on a streched Sonta FWD platform and the Genesis is on an all new RWD platform and will have a V8.

I know I'm in the minority here, but besides the G8, every single rebadged Holden I see seems to get more and more derivative...they really need to just engineer original cars on the platform...that is the point. I would hope that an American Buick would have a hell of a lot more character than this exterior wise. I liked the Genesis quite a bit and despite its 'copycat' styling, at least it grabbed my attention more than this Daewoo.

Edited by PONTIAC06

go to GMI someone there did a killer Buick chop on a stateman photo, with a more Enclavish front end and some curvys on the fenders. really a fking sweet looking photo. really sweet.

I seriously wonder if the UAW is the big stumbling block to us getting cars like the statesman here pronto. If so, they need to be put to pasture if they are the ones keeping GM from being fully able to freely bring this car in when it is needed so badly.

Edited by regfootball

I am pretty sure it will become a Buick.

Either the NG Lucerne, or a new model that slots above the Lucerne.

Or, it can very well become the Chinese Park Avenue we just heard about.

It will become the Chinese Park Avenue, and it is the one the Buick dealers said they didn't want, but we might see it another year or so! Which alongside of the FWD Lucerne/DTS not in place of it, it would make me VERY happy. Here I can prove it is the Chinese Park Ave, take a look at these...

Posted Image

Posted Image

There are two other threads discussing the Park Avenue, on in Buick started by me and one on the home-page under hot. I think I wan the Park Avenue here, I am betting I will like it!