Fisker Karma Arrives Onto Dealer Lots In July*

Fisker Karma Arrives Onto Dealer Lots In July*

William Maley - Editor/Reporter - CheersandGears.com

June 2, 2011

post-10485-0-40903300-1298668438.jpg

Back in February, we reported that Fisker would begin production of the Karma Plug-In Hybrid in March and sales would begin in April. Well, no cars have arrived to Fisker dealers in that time.

Now, Fisker has set a new date for when vehicles will be arriving. Roger Ormisher, director of global communications for Fisker Automotive said,

"[the]first dealer [demonstration vehicles] and customer cars will arrive on these shores in July."

Now, will this date hold for Fisker? Your guess is good as ours.

Source: Green Car Reports

• 4 months later...

Fisker of Arizona lists the address as 'TBD'. Probably will be in Scottsdale or on Camelback in Phoenix. I know where the Denver location is..

Still haven't had time to check one out..I would love to!

The Greenwich, CT dealer is about 15 minutes from me. They have Ferrari, Bentley, Alfa (8C only, for now), McLaren, Bugatti, Maserati, Aston, Rolls, and now, Fisker. I go up there occasionally to look around and can't wait to check one out.