Navy vet gets ass beaten for...

It's great when idiots fight other idiots.

Yes...what the guy w/ the beard did was clearly wrong, but the Mitsu kid's reaction was so absurdly over the top...

Messing with a guy's car is so low, no matter what he drives.

Exactly. You do not mess with a man's car. You can be damn sure if I caught someone vandalizing or breaking into my car they'd get their asses handed to them. That asshole who ran into our cars one night in a stolen car is so lucky I didn't catch him.

Yes...what the guy w/ the beard did was clearly wrong, but the Mitsu kid's reaction was so absurdly over the top...

Messing with a guy's car is so low, no matter what he drives.

Exactly. You do not mess with a man's car. You can be damn sure if I caught someone vandalizing or breaking into my car they'd get their asses handed to them. That asshole who ran into our cars one night in a stolen car is so lucky I didn't catch him.

I'd just call the police and my insurance company.....I definitely wouldn't attack them, since in AZ you have no idea who is armed or not...

That's what I did and that got me all of "sucks to be you" from the police.

Yeah..when my Jeep got broken into a few years ago, I didn't even call the police or the insurance company..was easier just to get the window replaced myself.

After the Challenger's parking lot mishap, I can certainly relate.

0c9b8bb4.jpg

That's just one (huge) dent and that was enough for me to want to put someone's ass in a sling. Sure, the guy driving the Evo may have overreacted, but I can't say what he did isn't understandable, at least from where I'm sitting. When you have a car that a.) isn't cheap and b.) you put a lot of effort into maintaining and taking care of, someone's blatant disregard for your personal property is very infuriating.

I wish I had reported what happened to my car as a hit and run, in hindsight.

I'm also still having issues finding someone in my area who is competent enough to fix that dent properly. It's one factor that prevents me from letting the car go.

Edited by black-knight

+1

It is kind of sad that the Navy vet didn't whip that mouthy little bastages ass...

I hate asian cars, but NO WAY would I ever vandalize someones property... That's some BS.

They've actually had problems with this at Auto Fair here in Charlotte too; kids sneaking in spray paint and vandalizing cars. I'd hate to see what I'd do to a grown man if he screwed with my car, much less some little brat.

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM

True that... You can't really rely on the police to do anything these days (unless it's harassing people they don't like)

I don't understand why the 'veteran' is still sitting there... Why not leave? Obviously Mitsu punk didn't have video of him actually vandalizing the car...

If you get broken into in Charlotte, they don't even come out. The whole report is filed over the phone.

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM

That's basically what I got once when my car got broken into:

"Well, these guys are coming in from Santa Ana, so unfortunately, there's not a whole lot we can do about it right now. But we'll keep a lookout for them."

translation: "you're not a rich guy who can afford to hire a lawyer to ride our asses so we're not going to do jack $h!."

I'd love to see how they handle a terrorist attack.

"Well, these guys are coming in from Jalalabad, so..."

I mean c'mon, not a whole lot you can do? What good are you? why do we even have a police force?

oh here's why:

"Well, we thought it was pretty suspicious that you were driving through a neighborhood alone at night"

"It's MY neighborhood. I was going home!"

"Bull$h!, I've been working this neighborhood for years, and I've never seen you before. step out of the car, boy."

Edited by Turbojett