Hey new guy

What you actually meant to say was "should have got a second gen".

Dunno, I apparently do not recall any issue with massive engine failures because of sludge in the 1G. In fact, I think the 1G motors have proven to alot better.

Mind your timing belt, while us first gen just brush our shoulders off.

#Noninterferenceisbetter

I'M SORRY I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER YOUR AXLE SHAFT BREAKING AGAIN.

Not only does Canada have a part in the faulty-ness of the part. But really The axle did come from advance..........Hey wait, don't you work @ Advance?

#Carcan'tfailsopartsfromadvancehastoo

Dan appears to be from Pennsyltucky like me. Hey Dan, what part?

HEY! im from Allentown.

I drove through there yesterday in the 2012 Beetle.

i see you are from pitt! what are you doin on this side, the crappy side of the state? lol

Edited by fullmoon97

Dan appears to be from Pennsyltucky like me. Hey Dan, what part?

HEY! im from Allentown.

I drove through there yesterday in the 2012 Beetle.

i see you are from pitt! what are you doin on this side, the crappy side of the state? lol

Just passing through, though I do have family in your area. I am in Spring Valley NY for work today and tomorrow, then off to Forty Fort on Wednesday and back to Pittsburgh on Wednesday night.