Leaping From Spot To Spot

ocnblu

Car hauler in the cold rain yesterday afternoon, next door at Chevy. Full of randomly equipped and very eye catching new 2012 Corvettes. Total mix. Convertibles, Grand Sports, and others, each a different color. Dropped one and pulled away.

Silver Datsun X-Trail with stuff on the roof rack and indeterminate license plates. How it got in northern Maryland is anyone's guess.

I can explain your Datsun sighting. Datsun has sold the X-Trail in Mexico continuously since 2003 and in Canada for 2005 and 2006. Your indeterminate plates probably originated from either country.

I spotted another silver X-Trail in Lexington about a month or so ago with Mexican tags. It threw everyone who looked at it for a loop. Maybe it was the same Ness-ann?

Edited by black-knight

Saw a brand new Alpina B7... making a northbound turn from the southbound-only exit of the Staten Island Mall... which, if you are familar with the entrance, takes one across traffic that has a green light, and can get you creamed. Whoops. Having a expensive car does not make one a good driver, for sure...

Speaking of new cars... saw a brand new 2012 Charger get creamed front and rear in front of the GF's apartment.

100_0375.jpgdumb iQ

100_0377.jpgMorono convertible has skylight!

100_0378.jpgungainly creature

100_0381.jpgDat (sun) ass! I will never make fun of the CTS coupe again!

100_0382.jpgAnd to think, women spend thousands on liposuction to get RID of saddlebags!

Edited by ocnblu
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Hilarious, OCN...and what a cluster of weird cars...

Those Murano Crosscabriolets...Nissan may need to find a place to donate them to as no one is buying...and I read of a few that were, the people traded them back in on normal Muranos after their first initial lapse in judgement. Bizarre vehicle.

I'll go ahead and admit that I'd rock a CrossCabriolet if I had an extra $30 large to waste. It's the closest thing we have on our shores to experiencing Renault's trademark wierdness over the last decade.

Try $47 large, and hence another problem :stupid:

I'll go ahead and admit that I'd rock a CrossCabriolet if I had an extra $30 large to waste. It's the closest thing we have on our shores to experiencing Renault's trademark wierdness over the last decade.

Try $47 large, and hence another problem :stupid:

Almost $50,000 grand? Eh, I'm not suprised. The really wierd Renaults were always needlessly expensive.

I also saw a Juke recently... but all blinged/riced out... dropped, tinted and will blue lights all around. Still hideous.

lol. probably more hideous actually.

Luckily, it was dark, the car was dark and I was still blinded by the bright blues coming up behind me as I got off the BQE... so I was somewhat saved from its full hideousness... but I knew exactly what it was. *Shiver*