I guess my local Chevy dealer really is in Ohio

...because of the fifty states in the Union, Ohio has to be one of the dumber ones.

My friend Dave's company got him a new Chevrolet express van....on the temporary tag, under make of vehicle, Bobby Layman Chevrolet has it listed as a "Ford"

I have photograph's I'll post up later perhaps...but talk about STUPID....

Unfortunately, stupidity does not respect state lines. We have quite a few Ohioans living down here in FL. Then again, we have plenty of home-grown stupidity too.

We are full of Ohioans here in AZ also...including myself..and I grew up in FL.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

Stupidity knows no DNA line. I would tend to send an email to the dealership about this snafu as it is really sad that they cannot seem to get the right make and model on an auto listed properly on the paperwork. To me this just shouts laziness.

• Agree 1

This reminds me of the screwup the DMV did when I first moved to AZ...I got my new driver's license...then noticed about a month later that the sex field was marked 'F'. No wonder I kept getting strange looks from the TSA drones at the airport...

My sixteen year old daughter was actually home schooled until she was eleven. I think I've told the story before...when she got her first report card, all A's, sixth grade....she brought home her report card. She was so happy...until I pointed out that she got an F in sex...she looked at her report card and started bawling her eyes out...

My wife/her mother was soooo unhappy with me...

Sorry if I have shared this story before.

My sixteen year old daughter was actually home schooled until she was eleven. I think I've told the story before...when she got her first report card, all A's, sixth grade....she brought home her report card. She was so happy...until I pointed out that she got an F in sex...she looked at her report card and started bawling her eyes out...

My wife/her mother was soooo unhappy with me...

Sorry if I have shared this story before.

That is freakin funny! Guess she did not think that one through! :rofl: