2014 Chevrolet Silverado Regular Cab

GMTruckGuy74

THANK YOU SIR

This is awesome!

EDIT: Moltie, it's a similar setup to what they have on the 900. The WT trims, esp # 2, offer a bit more niceties than before, WT 2 takes over from LS I guess.

I would get an LT shortbed reg cab 4X4, plenty good enough for me. It looks great in reg cab...

You can still order the reg cab in WT 1/2, LT and Z71 LT trims. There has been no advancement, but no retreat, something reg cab fans should be grateful for.

Edited by ocnblu

It's on my favorites. And a Brownstone reg cab LT shortbed 2WD is my desktop background. For today. Tomorrow it might be a different color, like Tungsten. Or Blue Topaz. Or Ruby Red. Or Blue Granite.

I'm glad the base WT has matching black bumpers front and rear this time. It was goofy having a blacked-out front end with a chrome rear bumper as on the 900 base truck. Much more cohesive.

Yup, I guess it's obvious. I am in love with the new Silverado, tempered only by my desire to see the US Colorado/Canyon before a decision is made. I've got time.

My next vehicle, unless another tragedy befalls me, will be a new GM pickup truck.

Reg cab, longbed looks spiffy too, balthy!

• Agree 1

736751_10200340924794044_1227718175_o.jpg

With the new 4.3L and all its horsepower and efficiency enhancements, plus the 6 speed auto in a 2WD with G80 locker and 3.42 gears, a rig like this should get better mileage (hopefully), on average, than my Patriot. Plus it would have a much longer cruising range.

I love how they all look so level in the CGI... I wonder if they'll still have that "butt in the air" stance of the 900 in real life? Ford and Dodge don't suffer with such nonsense.

Edited by ocnblu

Thanks, I'm just hoping the Z-71 package is truly available on the RC models, I was only able to add it when choosing those particular wheels starting off with a base LT model. After seeing ocn's choice there is just something about the SB model that seems off to me, it seems a little too squished for my tastes, but it is a fantastic color which is why I choose it as and either / or for me with the black.

I still haven't really warmed up to the new Silverado, but this would be my selection (though I would prefer the polished wheels rather than the garish chrome if that combination were available) if I needed to replace my 2005 Summit White 1500 Crew Cab:

post-200-0-53805800-1356924655_thumb.png

• Agree 1

I can't wait until GMC does this for the 2014 Sierra ;)

Took a gamble and googled 2014 GMC Sierra Regular Cab on Google Images and found this rendering:

post-418-0-25406700-1357231310_thumb.jpg

post-418-0-79166000-1357231308_thumb.jpg

*Found at this link.

I guess this is as close as I will get to seeing a GMC Sierra regular cab until GMC decides to show an official one themselves ;)

Edited by GMTruckGuy74

• 1 year later...