I Have Some Blogs

As you made have noticed on front page, Cheers & Gears now has a blog section (hooray!). Drew and I have posting stuff in there to get it somewhat going.

I'm looking for some feedback and ideas with the blog I'm working on, The Mudpit. I have started two ongoing series on the blog. The first is called The Test Diaries which deals with the vehicles I get in for review. Its a place where I can go a little bit more in depth about the vehicles, give some thoughts and observations, and give a behind the scenes look in how a review gets done.

The other series is tentatively called Random Links. It will appear every Sunday morning and provide a wide selection of stories, videos, and other items that I come across the week and think should be shared with everyone.

I really want your thoughts and ideas on what I'm doing with the Mudpit. Is there more that I can do, anywhere I can improve, etc. Also if you have a new name for Random Links, please let me know.

How about an Upgrade Line! This I could see for rebuilding, rejuvenating and just plain changing from say petrol to Bio-Diesel or CNG. :P