Racing Seats and Harnesses - Some Feedback

Does anyone here have experience with installing and using racing seats? We have been revamping our catalog and I have no real experience with them. Currently we have harnesses and seats in the same category (because it seems to make sense) and although I know harnesses should only be used in race cars for safetly purposes I don't think the same is true for seats.

If you guys wouldn't mind taking a look at these product pages and let me know what you think I would appreciiate it: http://www.rvinyl.com/Chevrolet-Racing-Seats-Harnesses.html

Is it clear that race harnesses ARE NOT for daily commuter use? As much as we want to sell product we don't want anyone to get hurt. Can the same be said for seats? All my research says no but I want to be sure. Thanks and I look forward to your feedback.

Racing seats can be used in any auto, even daily drivers if a person loves a stiff very supportive seat like that. Also a 4 point racing harness is very safe, even safer than traditional seat belts IMHO. As long as a person realizes that racing harnesses do not have the same give and take as traditional OEM seatbelts, I love them for the snug fit they give you.