Custom Wheel Accessories

This really isn't a post about selling as much as a review but I figured this would be the best place to put it. I know I have discussed a few of these products in other threads (such as the rim wraps and Duplicolor paint kits) but I wanted to do a more comprehensive post on the available options out there since they do seem to be multiplying at an astounding rate. If you're interested check out my post entitled What's a wheel accessory and why do I care?

Feedback of any kind is always appreciated and, if you read all the way to the end, there's a chance to get a prize (sort of a prize anyway). Thanks again and enjoy the warming weather!

Nice read, I find it interesting that we have come to products like this that people would use compared to just learning how to properly parallel park so that they do not mark up their rims. I know I am OCD about my auto and yet I see people all the time grind against the curb and wonder just how hard is it to use your side mirrow an park properly.

• Agree 1

Nice read, I find it interesting that we have come to products like this that people would use compared to just learning how to properly parallel park so that they do not mark up their rims. I know I am OCD about my auto and yet I see people all the time grind against the curb and wonder just how hard is it to use your side mirrow an park properly.

Yeah, it is funny when you stop and think about it but it seems to me that people in general are getting worse at driving instead of better. Most of the non-car people I know don't even know how to drive standard and with self-parking cars I expect things will only get worse.