Anywho, does anyone know if GM is going to give the Colorado and Canyon the considerably higher production capacity they need for 16?

At the moment, I think the only way to do that is to build the Commercial vans somewhere else.

I suppose with the expansion of Arlington, they could move there, but there won't be any further production increases for the 2016 model year that we haven't already heard about. 

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

can someone please explain to me how the hell the on the market 6 year Camaro is selling only 1000 less than the brand new Mustang with the Stingray pulling in almost 3000 on the same lot? 

Mustang has outsold Camaro by 26,710 units at the 7 month mark.

Thanks

can someone please explain to me how the hell the on the market 6 year Camaro is selling only 1000 less than the brand new Mustang with the Stingray pulling in almost 3000 on the same lot? 

Thanks

brand new and heavily discounted old pre-redesigned Mustang has outsold the completely, old 7 model year, old Camaro with some potential Camaro buyers opting for it's two-seater sister instead.. to the tune of 21,101 units and a ATP even on the conservative side of about $70,000, or about $35,000 more than the average Mustang. The choice Ford fools have.

LMFAO as U constantly also bring up Cadillac sales being down and then use the "7 month mark" units   BULL$h! as a kicker. Just so U kno.. Cadillac is down 2.4% and still beating that $h! of a brand Lincoln by 40K units. Ironically Lincoln is cheaper, CUV heavier and still not beating Caddy's numbers with only ONE CUV vs Lincolns THREE

Thanks

Edited by Drew Dowdell
Removed the personal attacks
  • Agree 1

How's the weather? Any golf ball-sized hail? It's been a thing down there as of late :(

I was here for one of the really bad ones.  I even got video of it.

I flew in on Sunday and found out that monday was a holiday so the office was closed.  Suprise day off!  I have a Wrangler Unlimited as my rental, so I took the top off and drove out to Banff on Monday.

I may spin back there for one last look today after work.

• Agree 2

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

Thanks

brand new and heavily discounted old pre-redesigned Mustang has outsold the completely, old 7 model year, old Camaro with some potential Camaro buyers opting for it's two-seater sister instead.. to the tune of 21,101 units and a ATP even on the conservative side of about $70,000, or about $35,000 more than the average Mustang. The choice Ford fools have.

LMFAO as U constantly also bring up Cadillac sales being down and then use the "7 month mark" units   BULL$h! as a kicker. Just so U kno.. Cadillac is down 2.4% and still beating that $h! of a brand Lincoln by 40K units. Ironically Lincoln is cheaper, CUV heavier and still not beating Caddy's numbers with only ONE CUV vs Lincolns THREE

Thanks

Casa, if my simple fact correction got you this hot under the collar, then what can I say, other than.....you are welcome.

Maybe. Thing is, the NA Canyonados are quite a bit different than the global ones. Would a true Global Ranger be enough for here?

Who knows? I still think GM should turn the Canyonado into a nice Jimblazer

2016-Chevrolet-Trailblazer-North-America

Like.

God. Damn. That is so badass it hurts to look at. Like that truck with the 5.3L and 8-speed auto, I'd have to have it. Eff.