February 2016: General Motors Co.

Well, it turns out that there is a good reason for the relatively low sales start for the Camaro. No 4 cylinder until now (which will certainly account for a large amount of sales). 

http://www.motortrend.com/news/2016-chevrolet-camaro-convertible-20-turbo-first-drive-review/

I told U this in POST #18 of this very thread... 

Excuse me for not reading every single post as this article JUST came out Casa. Good grief man. After my initial question, I didn't come back to this page for a while. Sue me.

Jeeez. Think U need to slow your roll. I was just pointing out.. didn't think U would take it as if I was coming down on U. Relax

My "roll" is just fine, thank you very much. It's just that your post was not needed, except to re-affirm your own knowledge of it. Just saying.

• Disagree 1

As much as I hate the Camaro's exterior looks, Im elated with the fact that a GM 2.0T could reach horsepower highs to take it to the Golf GTIs and Civics and Subaru WRX Stis and BRZs and everything that resembles the Fast and Furious Tunermobiles...with a tight little Alpha platform sports car that could out accelerate, out turn, out muscle, out tune, out fart can, out about anything without the use of a V8 engine...yup...a 4 cylinder Camaro....beating up the competition in 4 cylinder tuner guise, in 6 cylinder mid level guise and in V8 pony car form...other than the Hellcat of course...but the Hellcat is a pure mid-sized muscle car rather than pony car muscle car...

I wanna wish the same for an ecoboosted 4 cylinder Mustang...but I have to say that Chevrolet/GM really made a Camaro that is really really hard to beat...

Like I said, the Camaro 2.0T is very tuneable that will wreak havoc on any 4 cylinder sporty coupe competition no matter what domain the performance criteria will be...be it in handling, in tracking, in straight line acceleration...and yes, Im talking about the 4 cylinder only.