Chevrolet News:What is the Future of the Chevrolet SS?

Brampton is Canada.

We Canucks get snowy.

Das forget....?!! :CanadaEmoticon:  :rwd:

Well Brampton is NOT  ALL Canada...

Im a Quebecker and I resent that comment. Especially when Toronto is involved. (or close to Toronto)

NO GO ONTARIO!!!!

I vote to separate.

250px-Logo_du_comit%C3%A9_du_OUI_du_r%C3

Edited by oldshurst442

Yeah, Brampton is more like the state of Punjab...

I dont mind the Punjab part...I do mind the Ontario part though....the English part.... :smilewide:

(you know, Im from Quebec...English Canada, French Canada...)

(Oh what the hell am I doing? Im Greek for God's sake!)

Omega and Alpha support AWD.  The only rear drive only Impala would be sold in the south.  That is IF they made a rear drive Impala.

The SS as it is positioned is an impossible sell, even more so as car sales drop.  IF they made a rear drive platform Impala, I would make it start with a 200 hp 4 cylinder, and a 335 hp V6 optional.  If priced under $30k you can get sales.  Just like the Charger and 300 do, they both start in the mid-high $20s.  And those things are dinosaurs.

Johan deNysschen said on Autoline that small luxury car segment was down 10% worldwide last year, and mid-size luxury market was down 15% globally.   Later on they said how the mid-size sedan market is down 2% this year, and small crossovers are up 17%, I think luxury crossovers are up 25%.   Going toward 2020 and beyond a lot of sedans will die, you need to really have a standout sedan if you want to sell it.  Look at how many coupes have died in the past 10 years, I think that will happen with large sedans and there will only be 3-4 left.

• Agree 1

Well a 3 sedan lineup can serve Cadillac just fine.

Chevy is going well for sedans - but it's more like the overall pie is shrinking, but GM is getting more of it. Finally though.

I'd much rather see Camcord sales flat line and see cars like the Fusion, Malibu and Impala rock'em sock'em.

• Agree 1